Hampton Vs. Unaka

creekerballer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to get a W. We played alot better but still have alot to improve on.Got alot of the younger kids some varsity experience. They hung right in there. Tough luck to the Rangers, I thought you guys played hard and give it you're best,thats all any coach could ask for.Time to get to work,after last night,,them dang Warriors are gonna be on the warpath.

Nice to get a W. We played alot better but still have alot to improve on.Got alot of the younger kids some varsity experience. They hung right in there. Tough luck to the Rangers, I thought you guys played hard and give it you're best,thats all any coach could ask for.Time to get to work,after last night,,them dang Warriors are gonna be on the warpath.

This is what i expected pujo!Layed the wood to em

Glad to see the dogs get a check in the W column. Never really doubted y'all in this one though (no disrespect meant to the rangers). Sometimes that's all it takes to get 'er rollin'. Keep truckin' along and who knows, we may get to see ya again down the line if we can both do our parts to get there.

Edited by crow

I hear their feeder program is strong.....I replied to ya on the other thread...not bashing TCC at all....just seems a familiar story

Is TCC the eagles? Maroon and silver? If so..... About a month ago i saw a couple of their players and what looked like a coach at Dick's in JC. Man was buying them shoes (they were in the checkout in front of me). Those kids were huge!!