Smith County @ Upperman

Upperman has played 2 not very good football teams. True sc played gordonsville and lost. BUT. They rately used any of their best backs. Their play calling was vanilla and they shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties. So lets say upperman beats sc in convincing fashion. Still proves nothing to me for one reason. Sc hasnt showed me that they are a good football team yet. So upperman, until you beat somebody please dont claim your legit. Furthermore i think youll see a very different sc team this friday. Could be a great game if sc can get it together. Could be ugly if they play the way they have played for the last 2 weeks. Well see

Upperman has played 2 not very good football teams. True sc played gordonsville and lost. BUT. They rately used any of their best backs. Their play calling was vanilla and they shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties. So lets say upperman beats sc in convincing fashion. Still proves nothing to me for one reason. Sc hasnt showed me that they are a good football team yet. So upperman, until you beat somebody please dont claim your legit. Furthermore i think youll see a very different sc team this friday. Could be a great game if sc can get it together. Could be ugly if they play the way they have played for the last 2 weeks. Well see

You seem very confused and frustrated in this post. Its understandable though, your team is Ofer. Probably be that way for a couple more weeks too.

O dear. Here we go. I just dont think sc is as bad as they have been playing. And im not convinced on this upperman thing yet. I mean. Are you? Who have they beat?

Not really but they have not been challenged which shows they have some explosiveness on offense. That being said, the first team to get ahead of um, could make them fold like a cheap wal mart (Chinese made) suit. Till then, you've got to give them their props. Especially since they thrashed a team that just beat yours.

Don't think I've seen anyone from Upperman on here bragging about anything. Word from the people I have heard from is that they know this is a big challenge for them and they are taking one game at a time. Talked to one of the kids and he said they are just taking it one play at a time and focusing on executing their game plan. Didn't seem arrogant at all. Said they know beating Gordonsville doesn't mean anything come Friday night.

O dear. Here we go. I just dont think sc is as bad as they have been playing. And im not convinced on this upperman thing yet. I mean. Are you? Who have they beat?

I don't think it's as much as who they've beat, but how bad they beat them.

Gville and Monterey are both decent 1A teams, and both got thrashed.

Now, in years past, the present Gville and Monterey teams would've mercy ruled Upperman. That's why I think they're legit. I saw the same kids that are seniors for Upperman play ball in 6th grade, now it doesn't always translate, but I could tell then that they were athletes.

Friday will tell more.

Now, one question.

If Upperman blows out SC, will the people still not be convinced if SC uses Manning, Williams, and Gregory sparingly like they have been.

Or if the 3 RB's get a lot of carries and still get beat handily, or if it's a close game. What will be said?

If they beat them badly people will say well SC is a bad team and that was suppose to happen. If it is a close game people will say SC is better than people are giving them credit for and Upperman isnt as good as some people think. If they lose, well it will just be hilarious and people will be jumping off the Upperman bandwagon by the dozens.