Crockett Co. vs Milan

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

you guys are really too funny.  when you talk about 'milan did this and milan did that'---hopefully what you are referencing is in regard to the tendencies that that particular town has had in the past, based upon heritage, good coaching, and available talent.

now THESE particular players weren't even on the teams you're talking about. so the whole 'i don't recall anyone...beating them...after said injuries have healed'---what are you talking about? you're talking nonsense.

there was once upon a time that everyone talked about the Dallas Cowboys as if they were omnipotent....and where are they now?  things change, and changes are occurring whether you want to believe it or not.

additionally, your 'the cavs arent as good as they think they are'---what do you base that upon einstein?  let's keep an eye on what happens the next several weeks and if you like, we'll be happy to supply you with a nice coca cola to wash down that crow.

How 'bout you keep an eye on what happened tonight!!! Looks like you need the coke!!!

Fluke?? Buster Douglas??? With all due respect... can't wait to hear your comments!!!

Well wait no more, here are my comments.  I apologize for doubting the power of purple.  I was wrong!  Milan has proved (once again) that they are a power which should never be counted out.  I would like to say again that I did not compare Milan football to Buster Douglas or at least that was not my intent.  Now excuse me but I have to go eat some crow on the SGC - Westview thread.

A man takes a very attractive woman out to dinner.  During the course of the evening he tells her she is as beautiful as the Mona Lisa.  She responds, "So, you think I'm old!!!"

My compairson to Buster was more in line to the challenge that lies ahead and a reference to divine intervention.  The "experience, good coaching and execution" you stated has been there from the start of the season.  And I would have thought that it would have played a BIG factor in the match up against Humbolt -- but it didn't .  Or, maybe it did and it just wasen't enough.  At some point tradition, coaching and state titles have to be left behind and it comes down to the boys on the field.  I have nothing but respect for the Milan football program, its coaches and the players.  However, if Milan wins this week it will be a fluke.

33-16 a "fluke"?...is there enough crow to serve up in Alamo to accomodate all the Cav fans predicting a CC blowout of Milan?...Morris and Milan have CC's number...and just wait till Milan gets to full strenght in a couple of games...2 time defending state champ CAK is 1-2 and Alcoa got spanked big time by Maryville last week and is 1-1....anything can happen...