New AP Poll 1A

PiRaTe._.MiKe

NCS DISTRICT IS DOWN THIS YEAR.BIG GAME WITH EAST NASH. COMING UP AT THE END OF THE YEAR.COACH BROTHERS WILL HAVE THEM FOCUSED FOR A RUN IN THE PLAYOFFS.JUST HAVE TO STAY HEALTHY.WAYNE COUNTY BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!!

You mad bro? Why you yelling...I picture you screaming at the computer when you type all caps lol

NCS DISTRICT IS DOWN THIS YEAR.BIG GAME WITH EAST NASH. COMING UP AT THE END OF THE YEAR.COACH BROTHERS WILL HAVE THEM FOCUSED FOR A RUN IN THE PLAYOFFS.JUST HAVE TO STAY HEALTHY.WAYNE COUNTY BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!!

What do y'all want to hear, that y'all are the best team ever and that everybody should be scared to play y'all? If you can't take it then don't get on here

I have been following this topic for some time. I don't want to get on the " pile on NCS band wagon". I met some really nice folks from NCS last year in Huntingdon. I also enjoyed the videos that you guys posted. I was happy to hear that this group of boys were having the success that they are having, but Art, you make it hard for anyone other that a NCS fan to pull for you. I understand that you are a strong supporter, but there were some pretty strong posts coming from your camp last year about the tough regular season competition you were playing, and how you were rolling. You remember how that turned out? Posting that everyone else is playing for second might come back to bite ya.

Waker, Art doesn't speak for the entire NCS fan base. Last year, the kids really played extremely well, and of course we ran into Huntingdon. That game showed our players, coaches, and fans how much harder NCS has to work if they want to compete for the gold ball. It also humbled the kids a great deal. So no matter who says what on this post, remember our kids are a reflection of their coaches. They play with a tremendous amount of skill, passion, and sportsmanship every friday night. In my honest opinion, the kids are going to have to step it up another level come playoff time. We caught Jo Byrnes on a wet, rainy friday night. It's extremely difficult to beat a team twice in one season especially when the playoffs are at stake. Just ask Clarksville Academy last year when we went to their place and shut them down completely after they beat us in the third game of last year. Good luck to all teams the rest of the way and remember to pray for our kids safety. EM

Waker, Art doesn't speak for the entire NCS fan base. Last year, the kids really played extremely well, and of course we ran into Huntingdon. That game showed our players, coaches, and fans how much harder NCS has to work if they want to compete for the gold ball. It also humbled the kids a great deal. So no matter who says what on this post, remember our kids are a reflection of their coaches. They play with a tremendous amount of skill, passion, and sportsmanship every friday night. In my honest opinion, the kids are going to have to step it up another level come playoff time. We caught Jo Byrnes on a wet, rainy friday night. It's extremely difficult to beat a team twice in one season especially when the playoffs are at stake. Just ask Clarksville Academy last year when we went to their place and shut them down completely after they beat us in the third game of last year. Good luck to all teams the rest of the way and remember to pray for our kids safety. EM

Nice post

NOT MAD JUST NOT THE CAKE WALK YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE FOR YOU GUYS.

What? Lol, is this ArtVanDerbeek? Y'all (some NCS fans) are the ones actin like it'll be a cake walk. ArtVanWilder has already stated that, it'll be NCS vs Greenback and that coalfield is already done and that South Pitt plays cupcakes. True statements from ArtVanHelsing

Hey, we just want our shot at the almighty NCS Eagles. This way we can say we at least played on the same field....lol....

What? Lol, is this ArtVanDerbeek? Y'all (some NCS fans) are the ones actin like it'll be a cake walk. ArtVanWilder has already stated that, it'll be NCS vs Greenback and that coalfield is already done and that South Pitt plays cupcakes. True statements from ArtVanHelsing

Hey, we just want our shot at the almighty NCS Eagles. This way we can say we at least played on the same field....lol....

come get some of this Pirate cupcake