Sequatchie County Schedule- Just don't get it...

CHAMPDDS

Okay, I have been a little hard on SC in the past and received criticism for it since I am a mean ol' Private School guy....But, SC still does not put Notre Dame on their schedule (District game) again this season, (I guess it is possible we don't want to play them either?)..but noticed today that Sequatchie County's schedule has them playing Tyner Academy twice (which they beat 6-0 and 8-0) and White County twice (beat them 4-2 last night and they play again October 8th)....so why do they play two teams twice....and play only one of the district teams (Signal Mt)....but not try and play CCS or Notre Dame.....Seems they have the game dates available? Just can't figure the coaching philosophy of not taking on other teams...

Fire away at me...

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have been a little hard on SC in the past and received criticism for it since I am a mean ol' Private School guy....But, SC still does not put Notre Dame on their schedule (District game) again this season, (I guess it is possible we don't want to play them either?)..but noticed today that Sequatchie County's schedule has them playing Tyner Academy twice (which they beat 6-0 and 8-0) and White County twice (beat them 4-2 last night and they play again October 8th)....so why do they play two teams twice....and play only one of the district teams (Signal Mt)....but not try and play CCS or Notre Dame.....Seems they have the game dates available? Just can't figure the coaching philosophy of not taking on other teams...

Fire away at me...

D

UPSB's,  Urban Private School Bullies, Nobody likes'em.  Go to D2.  Jackson County was added to that district this year, I don't see ND or CCS racing up there to beat them down either.  Just like the fact that nobody posts on Coach T soccer message boards anymore. We've all got sick of the UPSB's. :popcorneater:

UPSB's, Urban Private School Bullies, Nobody likes'em. Go to D2. Jackson County was added to that district this year, I don't see ND or CCS racing up there to beat them down either. Just like the fact that nobody posts on Coach T soccer message boards anymore. We've all got sick of the UPSB's. :popcorneater:

We are the intimidating type..obviously on the boards and on the sports fields...shame...

Can't blame a guy for trying to get a conversation started....the boards are a little...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

UPSB's,  Urban Private School Bullies, Nobody likes'em.  Go to D2.  Jackson County was added to that district this year, I don't see ND or CCS racing up there to beat them down either.  Just like the fact that nobody posts on Coach T soccer message boards anymore. We've all got sick of the UPSB's. :popcorneater:

:bored: now dat is jus down rite meen

I know some county school folks that don't mind getting beat by a private school. I find myself almost walking out of some games that go over 6 goals. I would rather get beat by a good private or county team than whip a weak team. I also find entertainment in the conversations, specially the heated ones. 😈

• 2 weeks later...

You wouldn't understand you obviously have a child or relative that goes to ccs or notre dame and don't realize how blessed you are with a skilled team. You get everything handed to y'all basically because y'all have been trained and already have the skill that some public schools will never maintain. Sequatchie doesn't mean any harm. They have only been a team for several years now and got stuck in one of the most hardest districts with teams as good as notre dame and ccs. They're trying to get better. The thing between them and private school people don't realize how hard they have to work. They literally started from the bottom and are slowly but surely getting better. Instead of griping about how they don't man up and play you why don't you be happy for them. Besides you know you'd beat them anyway why are you complaining about it. You have the chance to get to go to state every year, these girls have to work triple the amount just to maintain a good record. They've played some hard teams such as signal and silverdale. You have to start somewhere. Quit dogging them and let them have their little moment of fame. You get yours almost every year. I haven't spoke to their coach ever so I don't know his reason behind why they won't let him play but I don't need to know. I'm happy for them. They are doing well.