Week 3: South Gibson Co. Hornets (2-1) at TCA (3-0)

NotNoahHouck

TCA is coming of a huge win over A-vile, and SGC is on the opposite end of that stick. Nevertheless, don't underestimate SGC because of the woes of their last game, it's been a little over 12 hours since it and they're already better. We will come into a TCA hungry to get back on the track, and getting back to winning. Looking forward to out against a heavily favored and feared Lion team. Go Hornets

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TCA has a heck of a team. The problem with westview was that we got physically dominated by a bigger stronger team. Theres no other way to put it. SGC is thin and quick on defense so i think itll be a pretty good match up. My prediction is that TCA wins it, but I think SGC puts up a fight. The Hornets have depth in the secondary so I look for them to sub often and try to keep fresh legs on the field. We may see lots of young guys come in and try to keep some of our play makers fresh for offence. Gonna be a good one.

Getting closer to Friday, and the Hornets are hungry to prove themselves again after last weeks tough loss which raised doubters. Some people have posted that this game will come down to the secondary. And that is where I feel we are the strongest! If TCA underestimates us like we did against Westview then they're in for a thriller!

Getting closer to Friday, and the Hornets are hungry to prove themselves again after last weeks tough loss which raised doubters. Some people have posted that this game will come down to the secondary. And that is where I feel we are the strongest! If TCA underestimates us like we did against Westview then they're in for a thriller!

Akin ripped SG to shreads last year.  I see this year being no different.  If you do load up against the pass, then Bond, Goldsmith and Akin will use their feet to beat you.  JMO

As a Chester County fan I would say our offense is young and inexperienced but talented and South Gibson was very disciplined against us and shut us down. TCA may win but I think South Gibson will give them all they want. Can't think of a team we have ever lost to that showed as much class and sportsmanship than South Gibson. Good luck to the Hornets