East Nashville vs Westmoreland

Mr. Postman1

East Nashville is 3-0 and they've won by 35-40 points every game, so I don't doubt that they won't have a good team. But if you look at there schedule you can see that the three teams that they have played are nobody teams that don't have good team. So that's why they've won so big and are 3-0. I have a pretty good feeling we will win no doubt because they're gonna come in thinking they're better because they're 3-0 and they're a bigger school than us but I have a feeling they're in for a rude awakening.

Both of you are 3-0 and yeah they prolly have played nobody teams but look at your opponents Portland(0-3) MC(1-2)Sycamore(1-2). I just don't understand how excited Westy gets when they win for a change. I can't believe i'm going to say this but, Westy controls the clock with there horrible Offense and their defense just has enough stamina and speed to fend of East Nashville, Westy wins 20-16 :thumb:

Both of you are 3-0 and yeah they prolly have played nobody teams but look at your opponents Portland(0-3) MC(1-2)Sycamore(1-2). I just don't understand how excited Westy gets when they win for a change. I can't believe i'm going to say this but, Westy controls the clock with there horrible Offense and their defense just has enough stamina and speed to fend of East Nashville, Westy wins 20-16 :thumb:

If you think TC is any good I would hope you think we got a shot cause it didn't take us double OT to beat sycamore. We also had 5 turnovers in that game and still won.

If you think TC is any good I would hope you think we got a shot cause it didn't take us double OT to beat sycamore. We also had 5 turnovers in that game and still won.

I think this talk would/should be settled on the field but since TC and Mo=town don't play each other we can only surmise that the Yellowjackets would absolutely wear the pants off Westmoreland just like East Lit. is gonna do Friday.

Our offense AVG is 37 ppg to Westy's 16 ppg. Our D AVG is 13 ppg to Westy's 6 ppg. These teams are almost equal except TC averages 21 more points on O but westy gives up 7 points less, so just by numbers TC wins by 2 TD's in game.

I'd say the Trousdale co sweat bee radio announcer would have to answer like that. by the way, most of those points came after the refs spotted the ball on the 10 yard line for y'all and against Watertown. Do the math on that fact.