Silverdale Baptist Academy vs Grundy County

THEDOC

I've heard some disturbing info from last night that might what mt. Dill is referring to and if this stuff is true the ambassador might start bashing. This is the kind of stuff that needs to be confirmed by school officials before it is posted on here. Don't want to get in trouble for not playing nice.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard some disturbing info from last night that might what mt. Dill is referring to and if this stuff is true the ambassador might start bashing. This is the kind of stuff that needs to be confirmed by school officials before it is posted on here. Don't want to get in trouble for not playing nice.

just heard a little of what is going on.  this is a embarrassing time in grundy football history.  I hope the school officals do the right thing when handling this issue

after reading the stats in the paper, looks like them Bryant boys needs to get rid of the one taking the stats.  I can remember at least 6 fumbles.  and I know we threw the ball more than 15 times.  and #1 didn't score the only td we had.  they doctored it up to look like a good game. they only forgot to change the score.  one number they  got right was grundy record 1-3

Just to clear this up our stat guy called the TFP last night from the fieldhouse. When he called he was told by TFP staff that someone from Silverdale was on the phone too already calling it in. He stated to the reporter that he thought we were the official book. The reporter said he could give it too but they were already getting it. So our guy let it go since it was already in play. Our stat guy sent me the stats overnight. I had them first thing this morning. All SEVEN of our turnovers are listed on the sheets to each player they belong to. I don't know that I'll list them that way in the Herald this week. Normally just list interceptions because it's the common way it's listed in sportswriting. I would list them as a whole though because 7 turnovers is a big factor in any game.

Our stat guy does what he does for free like most stat folks out there. I promise you he's there for the good of all the kids and because he loves Grundy sports as much as a lot do.

Just to clear this up our stat guy called the TFP last night from the fieldhouse. When he called he was told by TFP staff that someone from Silverdale was on the phone too already calling it in. He stated to the reporter that he thought we were the official book. The reporter said he could give it too but they were already getting it. So our guy let it go since it was already in play. Our stat guy sent me the stats overnight. I had them first thing this morning. All SEVEN of our turnovers are listed on the sheets to each player they belong to. I don't know that I'll list them that way in the Herald this week. Normally just list interceptions because it's the common way it's listed in sportswriting. I would list them as a whole though because 7 turnovers is a big factor in any game.

Our stat guy does what he does for free like most stat folks out there. I promise you he's there for the good of all the kids and because he loves Grundy sports as much as a lot do.

clear as glass Del, didn't know what had happen.  I was with the understanding that the home team's responsibility was to turn in the stats.  just like last week I stated that the stats was not in the sat. paper. 

clear as glass Del, didn't know what had happen.  I was with the understanding that the home team's responsibility was to turn in the stats.  just like last week I stated that the stats was not in the sat. paper. 

No prob. Just figured I'd clear it up. Our guy is a good guy. He actually should have some help. All the different times I was in charge of the stats I always had help or had 2-3 people doing it for me.