Perry County vs. Decatur County-Riverside

PCsupporter4life

Vikings (1-2) has a big game coming up against a really talented Riverside (2-1) team as they have Luke Ward at QB and they have a really good Defense. The Panthers are coming off a win against Middleton 56-6. Vikings coming off back to back weeks of disappointment with the suspension of QB Cameron Wilson and DL/FB Keeton Bates when we had the lead 19-7 late in the 3rd quarter against Waverly last week, then against Loretto we didn't have them and it really took a toll on the Defense with the loss of their starting DL and SS. What do all of y'all think about this Tennessee River Border Rivalry? The Vikings will have these two guys back and it will bring a lot of confidence to the team as well.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverside has shown improvement this year.  They seem to have more options on offense & so far have played as or more physical than the teams they've faced this season including scrimmages on defense.  This is a different group from a year ago.  I think they will keep the ball rolling this week.

You will have to stop the Riverside QB first, he will run it  down your throat! He is a load!

Edited by IMAWCFAN

This should be an exciting game since both teams have some players that like to push and shove.

Hit the nail on the head one of the things that worries me the most this year, PC has had a hard time playing with a cool head. Though it has been exciting and very frustrating so far, it really cost us having two starters ejected then out for a district game. Hoping that situation doesn't happen this week. Because I know we will definitely need them next week. But looking forward to a good game against a good Panther team. Is the dairy bar still open this late in the year I know it usually is? Always enjoy hanging out there chatting it up and downing a slaw dogs before we play.