Alcoa vs. McMinn County

fordboys12

Have to say that agree 100% with both comments. McMinn's schedule is brutal this year especially given the fact that they lost so much on both offensive and defensive sides of the ball to graduation. As a Cherokee alum, I'm hoping that Coach Cagle and staff will rally the players and try to not let them get down on themselves throughout the course of a tough schedule.

Here's hoping for safe play for all Friday night!

Have to say that agree 100% with both comments. McMinn's schedule is brutal this year especially given the fact that they lost so much on both offensive and defensive sides of the ball to graduation. As a Cherokee alum, I'm hoping that Coach Cagle and staff will rally the players and try to not let them get down on themselves throughout the course of a tough schedule.

Here's hoping for safe play for all Friday night!

Alcoa - as many points as they want.

McMinn - as many points as Alcoa let's them score.

What makes it even worse is that the Cherokees will probably be as bad -  if not worse - next year.

Coach Cagle was quoted as saying, "There isn't a single phase of the game I can say anything good about and that's disappointing. We just didn't execute on either side of the ball. I don't know if there's such a thing as a recipe for disaster, but that might be it."

I hope that Cagle and staff can drastically alter the recipe that will allow the players to at least make better decisions during the game. If ya ssssmmmmeeeeelllllll, what the Tribe desperately wants to be cookin (and that's a better showing Friday night)!

StarsNBars: Thanks for the kind words about the facilities. There was some discussion in the stands last Friday about whether the horse and rider would make an appearance after past rides resulted in a thrown rider and spooked horse. Glad to see both made it just fine last week.

Coach Cagle was quoted as saying, "There isn't a single phase of the game I can say anything good about and that's disappointing. We just didn't execute on either side of the ball. I don't know if there's such a thing as a recipe for disaster, but that might be it."

I hope that Cagle and staff can drastically alter the recipe that will allow the players to at least make better decisions during the game. If ya ssssmmmmeeeeelllllll, what the Tribe desperately wants to be cookin (and that's a better showing Friday night)!

StarsNBars: Thanks for the kind words about the facilities. There was some discussion in the stands last Friday about whether the horse and rider would make an appearance after past rides resulted in a thrown rider and spooked horse. Glad to see both made it just fine last week.

I loved your stadium and scenery the last time we were there and also the young girl getting bucked off was pretty cool because she was young and a good rider , and amazingly landed right on her feet !!! ... Lord help me if that would of been me on that horse , been there done that , and Starz will never let me live that one down !! Lol