Riverdale Coach and Tennessean Sports article

hardtackle

Hey Lap dog, Answer: One State Championship and multiple playoff wins. Now I have one for your. Did Coach not blame the reason they're not winning is because of low talent level and numbers? In other words I can't win without superior talent and superior numbers? Is that not what he said to the Tennessean? See below and make the same excuse yet again.... :popcorneater:

"Our numbers are in the 50s, and (Blackman's and Oakland's) are in the 100s," Warriors coach Ron Aydelott said. "Rezoning definitely has taken its toll. Right now our zone is just not a hotbed. We don't get the same kids that we were getting at one time."

When Aydelott arrived at Riverdale in 2006, he said there were 139 players out for football, including more than 60 freshmen. Rezoning in 2009 started the decline in roster numbers.

Ron Aydelott said: "I can't win without big numbers and a hotbed of talent". Kids don't want to play for me, they want to play for Blackman and Oakland".

Not my words but his. If you will listen he is yelling out what is going on with his football program :popcorneater: 

Those are not his words.Have you worked for CNN or one of the major networks? They never seem to get it right either. Your ignorance qualifies you to work for them as well as running for a BOE seat.

Here are his words, and its a direct cut and paste (high light what you want to cut - ctrl + c, then paste it where you want ctrl +v its something most 5th graders have figured out, of course I am assuming you know how to highlight, probably a mistake on my part)

"Our numbers are in the 50s, and (Blackman's and Oakland's) are in the 100s," Warriors coach Ron Aydelott said. "Rezoning definitely has taken its toll. Right now our zone is just not a hotbed. We don't get the same kids that we were getting at one time."

You can add being a lair that puts words in the mouths of coaches he doesn't like to your other list of faults, ie. ignorant, foul mouthed, immature and name caller, preoccupation with balls and bags, tries to get small animals and men in your lap. If you have a wife, I really think you need to have a talk. If you don't have a wife, your significant other or "partner" as you may call him, may be a little upset with trying to get someone else in your lap, but is probably pretty happy about the balls and bag part. If you have no one, its not a big surprise to any of us. 

The numbers are down and the talent is down, that is all he is saying. It happens at every program. Wins get fewer when it happens. 

Ignorant is an adjective, Mr. Cirillo. 

Maybe you missed that day in class at Journalism school though.

I will let that pass.

I do not have to put others down to make myself look good.

Please keep that in mind as this discussion progresses...if it does, in fact, progress.

That theory of yours has more holes than a June bride, if I do say so myself.

Hey Lap dog, Answer: One State Championship and multiple playoff wins. Now I have one for your. Did Coach not blame the reason they're not winning is because of low talent level and numbers? In other words I can't win without superior talent and superior numbers? Is that not what he said to the Tennessean? See below and make the same excuse yet again.... :popcorneater:

When Aydelott arrived at Riverdale in 2006, he said there were 139 players out for football, including more than 60 freshmen. Rezoning in 2009 started the decline in roster numbers.

Ron Aydelott said: "I can't win without big numbers and a hotbed of talent". Kids don't want to play for me, they want to play for Blackman and Oakland".

Not my words but his. If you will listen he is yelling out what is going on with his football program :popcorneater: 

Funny to see you go back and edit and put the actual quote into your post. Thanks for following my tutorial. 

I will let that pass.

Please keep that in mind as this discussion progresses...if it does, in fact, progress.

Then as an adjective, it cannot be a name, correct? So by your own words, you were not called a name. So to have offended your delicate side. Try not to see name calling everywhere you look. 

I will let that pass.

Chip is a friend of mine.  He does a fine job covering high school sports.  Not sure your beef with Chip?  Maybe he wrote a negative article about Alcoa that I don't remember? 

Then as an adjective, it cannot be a name, correct? So by your own words, you were not called a name. So to have offended your delicate side. Try not to see name calling everywhere you look. 

Oh, so when other posters called you an adjective, they were just being descriptive and not name calling as well...I get it now.

Oh, so when other posters called you an adjective, they were just being descriptive and not name calling as well...I get it now.

Actually, all the name calling in the world doesn't bother me at all.  And you are ignorant if you think I am Cirillo. Call it an adjective, a noun, or your mom's maiden name for all I care, but you are indeed ignorant.