Riverdale Coach and Tennessean Sports article

hardtackle

You would do better to not make dumb assumptions on someone's identity and affiliation. It adds to the ignorance you continue to show. 

I think you have more than earned the right for Riverdale to break the ties you claim to have with them.

You REALLY do want me to quit supporting R'dale don't you? Even if I did it would not save your loser buddy, so NOT HAPPENING.

You REALLY do want me to quit supporting R'dale don't you? Even if I did it would not save your loser buddy, so NOT HAPPENING.

I really could care less if Aydelott remains the coach or not. What I cant stand is whiners that try to tear down a guy's hard work when the guy can obviously coach.

Riverdale would be much better off without you. You are a loud, obnoxious, and ignorant divisive element that no program deserves. In no way are you a "fan" or supporter and the methods you deploy your malcontent attitude are disgustingly reminiscent of gossipy and vindictive old church ladies. 

I will say this thread is quite comical to me. Programs go through ups and downs. Good coaches and good programs limit the severity and length if those downs and maximize the ups. I believe Coach A is a decent coach that was out in a goo program. The severity and length of this decline has yet to be seen. That said, I believe GR is a bit better than a decent coach.

Coaches anticipate getting bashed when they have a bad year. Deflecting that to the talent of kids publicly (if that's what happened, context of the question is a key) would be unacceptable. Great coaches win with lesser talent (I have seen numerous maryville teams that didn't look nearly as athletic as their opponents).

Try to read a little quicker. It all depends on how the question was framed. Look back about 6 posts. How many state championships and playoff wins have you coached a team to? To say he can't coach is illogical and ignorant. 

Hey Lap dog, Answer: One State Championship and multiple playoff wins. Now I have one for your. Did Coach not blame the reason they're not winning is because of low talent level and numbers? In other words I can't win without superior talent and superior numbers? Is that not what he said to the Tennessean? See below and make the same excuse yet again.... :popcorneater:

"Our numbers are in the 50s, and (Blackman's and Oakland's) are in the 100s," Warriors coach Ron Aydelott said. "Rezoning definitely has taken its toll. Right now our zone is just not a hotbed. We don't get the same kids that we were getting at one time."

When Aydelott arrived at Riverdale in 2006, he said there were 139 players out for football, including more than 60 freshmen. Rezoning in 2009 started the decline in roster numbers.

Ron Aydelott said: "I can't win without big numbers and a hotbed of talent". Kids don't want to play for me, they want to play for Blackman and Oakland".

Not my words but his. If you will listen he is yelling out what is going on with his football program :popcorneater: 

Edited by mykidsdad