Riverdale Coach and Tennessean Sports article

hardtackle

Funny to see you go back and edit and put the actual quote into your post. Thanks for following my tutorial. 

What ever Lap Dog, you sir are a waste of key strokes. If you can't listen to Coaches own words and understand that he's crying out for someone to understand that it's not is fault, it's not his coaching and not his program. Then continue to jump in coaches lap and have a good time cause it's worse that I thought. Good luck with that, maybe after he steps down ya'll can get an apartment in Green Hills that allows pets. :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

What ever Lap Dog, you sir are a waste of key strokes. If you can't listen to Coaches own words and understand that he's crying out for someone to understand that it's not is fault, it's not his coaching and not his program. Then continue to jump in coaches lap and have a good time cause it's worse that I thought. Good luck with that, maybe after he steps down ya'll can get an apartment in Green Hills that allows pets. :popcorneater:

Pathetically weak.

And now you are talking about strokes...and laps again... You really have some serious personal issues. 

Wow , what a disgrace . After reading that article it is more clear than ever what is going on at Riverdale . A head Coach Whining about the quality of players he now has ... I'm sure his current players love hearing him say that . I actually was pretty Neutral with Coach Aydelott before this year , but after seeing him sell out his kids , blame them for his failures and even whine about Rankin leaving ... geez , how many years ago was it when Rankin left ??!!

That whole Article to me is nothing but whining and excuses . Swami and Hardtackle could care less about the kids at Riverdale , Aydelott is a buddy and they want the fans to have no expectations on their Buddy so he can just remain there no matter how many games they lose .

Swami , what cracks me up about you is that you threw out words like man of honor , and then you attack anybody who doesn't kiss Aydelott's rear end . Most of us on here don't hide our identities ,I've let everybody know who I am several times and I'll say whatever I say on here to anybody's face . How bout you ? Tell us who you are big guy , you sure do talk big and bad , so you shouldn't be scared to let us know who we're talking to ? I think it's pretty pathetic that you are constantly attacking LOD , I would bet anything he is a lot more invested in Riverdale than you are . I respect him a heck of a lot more than I do you , he doesn't hide from anybody , and he's served this country with pride for years and years ... just so some guy like you hiding behind a keyboard can try your best to shut him up by you constantly attacking him . I find your obsession with this Coach a little weird myself . No coach is untouchable , and any coach can be fired , after reading this article today I think this guy should be fired , he came across like a whiny little girl blaming his boys ... he can't be the problem at all can he ?

Let me just throw out one last thing ... Just imagine for a second Riverdale fans , if Coach Quarles decided he was interested in Coaching at Riverdale ... How many people want to bet they would probably have about 130 kids out next year ? How many people think Quarles would be whining about kids not playing for him in a few years ... yes Swami , a GREAT Coach would make all the difference in the world at Riverdale ... Kids Flock to Greatness ... after reading this article , I now see why the kids are Flocking away from Riverdale . ( Sorry guys , was just using this as an example , you can't have George )

Edited by pepvol
  • Upvote 1

Come on dad , we are never going to agree and will never know if this situation would be the same if GR was still the coach. I just thought the article was very timely.

The situation wouldn't even be a topic of conversation if GR was the coach because kids WANT to play for him! Period! Kids do not want to play for RA because he doesn't care anymore. His kid is no longer there and he's just waiting on his tenure then he's gone, which is has been open to certain people about.  Obviously you aren't one of them. 

After reading this article I understand why the players are down at Riverdale . Who would want to play for a coach that whines and cries about the quality of players he has. Please understand I am not saying anything bad about Maryville but, I feel coach Quarles has won championships with teams less talented then some of the teams they beat for the Gold Ball. Great coaches get the best out of the players they have and don't sell them out!. It also looks like SwamiSays has a man crush on coach Aydelott.!!!!

Wow , what a disgrace . After reading that article it is more clear than ever what is going on at Riverdale . A head Coach Whining about the quality of players he now has ... I'm sure his current players love hearing him say that . I actually was pretty Neutral with Coach Aydelott before this year , but after seeing him sell out his kids , blame them for his failures and even whine about Rankin leaving ... geez , how many years ago was it when Rankin left ??!!

That whole Article to me is nothing but whining and excuses . Swami and Hardtackle could care less about the kids at Riverdale , Aydelott is a buddy and they want the fans to have no expectations on their Buddy so he can just remain there no matter how many games they lose .

Swami , what cracks me up about you is that you threw out words like man of honor , and then you attack anybody who doesn't kiss Aydelott's rear end . Most of us on here don't hide our identities ,I've let everybody know who I am several times and I'll say whatever I say on here to anybody's face . How bout you ? Tell us who you are big guy , you sure do talk big and bad , so you shouldn't be scared to let us know who we're talking to ? I think it's pretty pathetic that you are constantly attacking LOD , I would bet anything he is a lot more invested in Riverdale than you are . I respect him a heck of a lot more than I do you , he doesn't hide from anybody , and he's served this country with pride for years and years ... just so some guy like you hiding behind a keyboard can try your best to shut him up by you constantly attacking him . I find your obsession with this Coach a little weird myself . No coach is untouchable , and any coach can be fired , after reading this article today I think this guy should be fired , he came across like a whiny little girl blaming his boys ... he can't be the problem at all can he ?

Let me just throw out one last thing ... Just imagine for a second Riverdale fans , if Coach Quarles decided he was interested in Coaching at Riverdale ... How many people want to bet they would probably have about 130 kids out next year ? How many people think Quarles would be whining about kids not playing for him in a few years ... yes Swami , a GREAT Coach would make all the difference in the world at Riverdale ... Kids Flock to Greatness ... after reading this article , I now see why the kids are Flocking away from Riverdale . ( Sorry guys , was just using this as an example , you can't have George )

Would not try to hire Coach Q. I respect his wanting to stay near family.

Rutherford County already has a very good young Coach around that both played and Graduated and COACHED here under both Rankin and Crawford and a couple others that WOULD get the kids out for ball again. Main thing is he knows the weight room and DEFENSE and is currently a DC for a school here that is winning.

No he has never been a HC anywhere else, but it couldn't be much worse than it is now.

I did not even respond to anything said until posters were placing all the blame for Riverdale's poor season on Aydelott alone. I will stand by my original statement that coaching alone is not the reason for the lack of wins this year. Others blame it totally on him,I said lack of talent this year and zone changes have had something to do with the season. I will always believe this to be the reason. I just wanted to present another thought as to the lack of success this year.