South Pittsburg against Whitwell (Moore man vs Barnhart man)

Roy Dillard

You don't have to be a good team to win. Every now and then a good team let's it's guard down to a not-so-good team.

You don't have to be a good team to win. Every now and then a good team let's it's guard down to a not-so-good team.

Of course!And most people love to see the underdog win.In this case tho,not gonna happen they cannot hold their own against the best team in 1A.Pirates will mercy rule!

The only thing that scares me is taking any team for granted like we did with Hixon. As for our penalties I can see a faceask, a hold, or an aggressive penalty but a procedure or off side are unforgivable. We need to cut those out.

I think Whitwell and Hixon are about the same.......I pick Whitwell...

Edited by lancer10

Hey Roy?...I Hear That Stone Man Has Taken Offense To You Calling His Decisions Stupid...He Has Burned That Cardboard Box You Sleep In Behind Ronnie's Red-Eye..And Soon You'll Be Sporting A Black-Eye When He Sees You! You Think He's Joking He's Not!

I like that Stone man but that was real stupid. If our passer had got hurt running the ball our season might have been over. I garuntee you that is a bunch if mess. I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye last night and he said that Grider boy is one of our slowest boys anyways. Why in the world would that Moore man tell that Stone man to run that Grider boy? Let one of our faster runners run it. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I like that Stone man but that was real stupid. If our passer had got hurt running the ball our season might have been over. I garuntee you that is a bunch if mess. I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye last night and he said that Grider boy is one of our slowest boys anyways. Why in the world would that Moore man tell that Stone man to run that Grider boy? Let one of our faster runners run it. You think im joking but im not.

Roy I for one think the offense play calling was pretty good Friday. Mr Stone hats off to you. Getting the plays in and the offense huddeled and at the line. Little faster paced tempo from previous weeks . I think that's good kind of keeps the defense on their heels.these kind of improvents over the next few weeks and good things will happen.