GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

That's a real "big boy" response.(picks up his ball and goes home to cry)

Barb has more insite to any and all of the subjects on this forum we all are just to stupid to realize this me included - i am a lifelong greeneville fan  but i dont like people trash talkin the devils so i get a little defensive at times and bash back towards stuff that in the end means nothing everyone likes to think that greeneville " recruits" players this is the most absurd thing i have ever heard i have been around the program for many years and a kid moving to one town from another does not mean that he was recruited - familys move due to all kinds of situations --- and as far as niswonger giving money all to greeneville that is absurd  - he also donated money the west greene new field house and has gave to all of the county schools -- it just seems that greeneville has a target on there backs becasue we won a state championship or two and people are jealous and that is life so get over it , be proud for the kids they are the ones who sacrifice  there blood sweat and tears during the spring and summer and all the games during the season so lets start talking about things that mean something and quit being #### towards people - i for one respect what Barb has to say so if you dont  SHUT YOUR FACE!

Maybe Barb nobody cares what you think!

Leave greeneville alone and go watch west Greene practice. Only a couple weeks before the devils invade that hole that you call a stadium. Something tells me you will be whining then about how many points the devils scored and how quickly. Unfortunately, the beefaloes assume the role of the bug. The devils will provide the windshield.

Barb has more insite to any and all of the subjects on this forum we all are just to stupid to realize this me included - i am a lifelong greeneville fan  but i dont like people trash talkin the devils so i get a little defensive at times and bash back towards stuff that in the end means nothing everyone likes to think that greeneville " recruits" players this is the most absurd thing i have ever heard i have been around the program for many years and a kid moving to one town from another does not mean that he was recruited - familys move due to all kinds of situations --- and as far as niswonger giving money all to greeneville that is absurd  - he also donated money the west greene new field house and has gave to all of the county schools -- it just seems that greeneville has a target on there backs becasue we won a state championship or two and people are jealous and that is life so get over it , be proud for the kids they are the ones who sacrifice  there blood sweat and tears during the spring and summer and all the games during the season so lets start talking about things that mean something and quit being #### towards people - i for one respect what Barb has to say so if you dont  SHUT YOUR FACE!

I don't know how much insight I have on all subjects but I don't suffer fools gladly...no matter where they are from.

Maybe you could quit questioning why Greeneville isn't playing Alcoa and SH, and start asking why WG and CD are still playing Cosby, NG, and SG. And before you start with that "traditional rivalry" crap, remember MoWest and Jeff County are traditional rivals for Greeneville while Alcoa and SH aren't .

Not really "questioning", just think it would be great for them, because their starters NEVER play more than 2 quarters in conference games, and that could hurt them in playoffs.

I agree about the county schools schedules, but they will ALWAYS play each other...Greene Co is so political, a coach could never drop another county school. In WG defense, they played Mo East this year, Cherokee the past 2, and Mo West next year.

Barb has more insite to any and all of the subjects on this forum we all are just to stupid to realize this me included - i am a lifelong greeneville fan but i dont like people trash talkin the devils so i get a little defensive at times and bash back towards stuff that in the end means nothing everyone likes to think that greeneville " recruits" players this is the most absurd thing i have ever heard i have been around the program for many years and a kid moving to one town from another does not mean that he was recruited - familys move due to all kinds of situations --- and as far as niswonger giving money all to greeneville that is absurd - he also donated money the west greene new field house and has gave to all of the county schools -- it just seems that greeneville has a target on there backs becasue we won a state championship or two and people are jealous and that is life so get over it , be proud for the kids they are the ones who sacrifice there blood sweat and tears during the spring and summer and all the games during the season so lets start talking about things that mean something and quit being #### towards people - i for one respect what Barb has to say so if you dont SHUT YOUR FACE!

Do you realize that the sentence after you tell people to stop saying mean things, you say "SHUT YOUR FACE".

You have way too much time on your hands if you waste it by posting anything about greeneville and a BRAC opponent. I say Greeneville 63, Claiborne 6.

Greeneville won't be tested until they meet Fulton in playoffs.

Why is Greeneville not playing Alcoa and SH again this year?

Also, is their a reason why Greeneville doesn't schedule DB, Powell, or even Maryville? They have only been somewhat challenged 1 game since they have joined the BRAC. I would want to find the best 4 teams possible for non-conference opponents.

i cant answer the questions about why we dont schedule alcoa or maryville or why we arent playing the toppers or DB anymore. My personal guess is there might be scheduling conflicts with them? that's a total guess ofcourse. I have to think that Ballard is willing to play any of those schools if its possible, but Im not Caine so i cant answer that either. I do know this. Harlan County , Signal Mt. and Boone will definately be a challenge, but if we crush them like we do the weaker teams, im sure some people will say " why dont greeneville schedule tougher competition"....it's really a no win with some of the "fans". i say beat the crap out of who you have in front of you and when the playoffs get here, let the chips fall where they may.

Never said anything about cupcakes, Sensitive Sally. I am sure Greeneville has trouble finding teams to play them, but I would try my best to get the top teams nearby like Maryville. Mo West is usually good, not even close to a #10 team this year though (SH beat them as bad as greeneville). Harlan, KY lost to West. Jeff Co is mediocre at best in their classification. Signal Mtn was very good before they moved up a classification...now a solid 4A who will be Greenevilles best competition during regular season.

Harlan county is 3-1 and lost to Belfry Ky, who is unbeaten.........Harlans scores thus far..

49-6 win AT madison central

42-0 win vs clay county

21-12 loss vs belfry

48-13 win vs Knox Central

Not really "questioning", just think it would be great for them, because their starters NEVER play more than 2 quarters in conference games, and that could hurt them in playoffs.

I agree about the county schools schedules, but they will ALWAYS play each other...Greene Co is so political, a coach could never drop another county school. In WG defense, they played Mo East this year, Cherokee the past 2, and Mo West next year.

and 3 games against "the little sisters of the blind"...you site 1 game each season against weak IMAC (got beat by a bad MoEast team...bad)opponents. How about CD who is 3-1...the have 3 wins against NG, SG and Cosby...I'm going out on a limb and saying unless they beat WG that's the only 3 wins. Greeneville plays better non-conference teams than the county schools who would rather take advantage of a weak schedule to make the play-offs than risk not making the post season. Physician, heal thyself.

Edited by barb
  • Upvote 1