Goodpasture vs Trousdale co.

Creekbank76

No doubt it will. This has been brewing forever, finally getting here on the Creekbank.

Watched the Green Wave on TV last nite. Looked pretty good vs H'ville. Jackets will have their

hands full, no doubt, but not impossible. Got some faith in the Jackets in this one.

Gonna be an interesting week on the Creekbank & on the "T".

GO JACKETS!!!

Bad decision scheduling the G-men for a game this year hayseed. We will beat you guys liked a rented mule come next Friday. BOOK IT!!!!

The best player for the Goodpastors tonight was wearing a back and white uniform with a baseball cap on...I have never seen a team allowed to attempt a field goal and the Defense wasn't allowed to attempt to block it?...BS i'm telling you...tackling our boys 3 yards out of bounds on more than one occasion, nary a flag...I'm thinking seriously of becoming one(referee),.. by god you can bet the D1 privates won't be getting no love from me... :angry:

This game played at the Creekbank is 35-0 easily... :popcorneater: They never even got close to scoring on us. Barely made it over the 50 once or twice.

Get used to the late hit cheap shot stuff. If there was an art to the cheap shot, GP would be like Leonardo devinci as far as cheap shots are concerned. The refs took the $100 hand shake at the concession stand before every game. Glad y'all beat the snobs from Madison. Don't know which are worse though, GP or the wave runners from Gallatin. They run a tight race.Would be nice to see the sweat bees beat um.

Yes, TC punted the ball and GP called a fair catch at their 45yd line with   .2 seconds before the half...which by rule allows them a free kick from the spot of the free catch...

I think the discussion on the sidelines might have been whether or not the kicker was allowed to use the tee or had to use the kicking block.

Refs had to pull out the rule book...I think Coach Creasy " iced " the kicker!! lol

Ball sailed wide left!! 

On a free kick rule isn't block or tee the kickers choice? I can't really remember. At any rate, I know that rule well, Coach Lambert actually practices that procedure regularly, probably never use it but who knows.