Gallatin vs Hendersonville on Thursday Night Lights

GWAVE1

Sloppy? Have you seen MJ play this year? Just because MJ is not having a year like the last 2 doesn't mean the district is weak.

I have seen several teams in 9-AAA this year on TV and in person. Everyone including me knows MJ isn't good this year. Just because GHS is having a better year doesn't make this a stronger group as a whole. Beech is weaker, MJ is ALOT weaker, WCHS as of now (injuries) is weaker, HHS same to weaker, PHS ALOT weaker, LHS still weak. GHS has improved some and SCHS seems to have improved some. Go back (if you recorded)and watch it on TV. You can actually see alot more on TV than in person. GHS has improved this year and I'll be shocked if they lose to MJ this year.  No way am I basing the whole district on MJ. You are better than that GWAVE. I've stated before the regular season started that MJ hasn't impressed me. Who in 9-AAA has beaten a quality opponent this year? Beech over Independence?  Congrats on the win. All of MJ's games have been sloppy so far. I tell it like it is whether it's my team or not. That why I upset alot of MJ fans. A sloppy win is better than a sloppy loss. I would think that the GHS coaches would agree with me and tell their players that there is much room for improvement. Like I stated. Congrats on the win.

Edited by MJpride

I have seen several teams in 9-AAA this year on TV and in person. Everyone including me knows MJ isn't good this year. Just because GHS is having a better year doesn't make this a stronger group as a whole. Beech is weaker, MJ is ALOT weaker, WCHS as of now (injuries) is weaker, HHS same to weaker, PHS ALOT weaker, LHS still weak. GHS has improved some and SCHS seems to have improved some. Go back (if you recorded)and watch it on TV. You can actually see alot more on TV than in person. GHS has improved this year and I'll be shocked if they lose to MJ this year.  No way am I basing the whole district on MJ. You are better than that GWAVE. I've stated before the regular season started that MJ hasn't impressed me. Who in 9-AAA has beaten a quality opponent this year? Beech over Independence?  Congrats on the win. All of MJ's games have been sloppy so far. I tell it like it is whether it's my team or not. That why I upset alot of MJ fans. A sloppy win is better than a sloppy loss. I would think that the GHS coaches would agree with me and tell their players that there is much room for improvement. Like I stated. Congrats on the win.

I agree with you on this one MJpride ...Seems not much defense in 9AAA this year.One things for sure its a competitive year !

I have seen several teams in 9-AAA this year on TV and in person. Everyone including me knows MJ isn't good this year. Just because GHS is having a better year doesn't make this a stronger group as a whole. Beech is weaker, MJ is ALOT weaker, WCHS as of now (injuries) is weaker, HHS same to weaker, PHS ALOT weaker, LHS still weak. GHS has improved some and SCHS seems to have improved some. Go back (if you recorded)and watch it on TV. You can actually see alot more on TV than in person. GHS has improved this year and I'll be shocked if they lose to MJ this year. No way am I basing the whole district on MJ. You are better than that GWAVE. I've stated before the regular season started that MJ hasn't impressed me. Who in 9-AAA has beaten a quality opponent this year? Beech over Independence? Congrats on the win. All of MJ's games have been sloppy so far. I tell it like it is whether it's my team or not. That why I upset alot of MJ fans. A sloppy win is better than a sloppy loss. I would think that the GHS coaches would agree with me and tell their players that there is much room for improvement. Like I stated. Congrats on the win.

Of course there is room for improvement. Defensively they are no where close to where they need to be. Lots to improve on. MJpride, you have been on these boards for a little while and you know how much belittling Gallatin has taken the past year. Some deservedly and some very undeservingly. Hey it's a high school football board but how many people just post to bash Gallatin. Look back at this thread with all of one shot posters. So when I see in your first couple of words "sloppy", yeah I am not too happy with that. No it wasn't a perfect looking win but it was an exciting game if you were there. Like you said a win is a win. After last season I will take it.