Scott @ CAK

ScottishHighlander

I haven't seen Scott play this year, but I've seen the scores of their games and I must agree that this is Scott's best opportunity ever to beat CAK.  Scott is flying high and CAK is on a 3 game losing skid.  I know the Warrior players and coaches certainly have NOT marked this up as a "W".  Actually, they have no remaining games marked as "W's" this year.  I really don't know what to expect from CAK this Friday night.  At times they have looked OK and gave good effort, and at other times they have looked down right inept.  I believe the coaches have challenged them this week in practice and we will see if they respond.  But there is no doubt about it that the Warriors are way down from where they have been.  Overall talent and playmakers are missing, but that doesn't mean that CAK is not capable of winning some games.  In fact, they should have won a couple of the games they lost.  I want the Warriors to win, but I'm more interested in seeing these young men come to terms with what it is going to take to be competitive and then go out on the field and give it their best effort. I certainly expect this to be a very exciting game with either team having a good shot at winning.

Edited by FootballDad
  • Upvote 1

I haven't seen Scott play this year, but I've seen the scores of their games and I must agree that this is Scott's best opportunity ever to beat CAK. Scott is flying high and CAK is on a 3 game losing skid. I know the Warrior players and coaches certainly have NOT marked this up as a "W". Actually, they have no remaining games marked as "W's" this year. I really don't know what to expect from CAK this Friday night. At times they have looked OK and gave good effort, and at other times they have looked down right inept. I believe the coaches have challenged them this week in practice and we will see if they respond. But there is no doubt about it that the Warriors are way down from where they have been. Overall talent and playmakers are missing, but that doesn't mean that CAK is not capable of winning some games. In fact, they should have won a couple of the games they lost. I want the Warriors to win, but I'm more interested in seeing these young mean come to terms with what it is going to take to be competitive and then go out on the field and give it their best effort. I certainly expect this to be a very exciting game with either team having a good shot at winning.

Couldn't agree more. This will be fun to watch! May both teams be in good health and free of injury. For Scott hopefully being on the road won't cause them to lose focus. I'm sure CAK won't over look us. They got some great coaches! Some of the best in the state! That usually makes up for talent if it lacks. I'm sure you all still have athletes though.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more. This will be fun to watch! May both teams be in good health and free of injury. For Scott hopefully being on the road won't cause them to lose focus. I'm sure CAK won't over look us. They got some great coaches! Some of the best in the state! That usually makes up for talent if it lacks. I'm sure you all still have athletes though.

I'm happy to see Scott having some success and for the fans to be excited...you should be.  Everyone faces adversity at some point in their lives, so I'm hopeful the CAK kids are learning something about life from this.  I know all the coaches are working hard and challenging the players, but ultimately its up to the players on the field to dig down deep and find something to pull themselves out of this tailspin. I hope everyone has a safe trip down and that you are well treated.  :thumb:

I'm happy to see Scott having some success and for the fans to be excited...you should be.  Everyone faces adversity at some point in their lives, so I'm hopeful the CAK kids are learning something about life from this.  I know all the coaches are working hard and challenging the players, but ultimately its up to the players on the field to dig down deep and find something to pull themselves out of this tailspin. I hope everyone has a safe trip down and that you are well treated.  :thumb:

i know cak might be down but they have lost close games to a couple good teams  they are still a really good team. scott highs team is 10 times better than they were last year.and they will still have to play the best they have played all year to be in a position to win this game.i sure hope scott gets the win. but i won't get to down on this team if they don't . they have several players playing hurt .   go scott.    and besides the normal outcome of the game it is always good trips to cak

You underestimate my friend. You probably haven't even seen Scott this year.

You are exactly right I havnt seen them.Very familiar with the teams they have played.This CAK team is hungry for a win and I think they go off on Scott,that's my opinion only!I like the Scott program and pull for you guys but I think CAK rolls Fri night.I would like to see a highlander win!

Today is the day we see what Scott really has!?!?!? The difference in this game might be if we can adjust our offense when the defense changes their coverages because as soon as Kingston did that to us we stuck with the same route patterns and never got anywhere. We also had so many times we could've checked to a hot route and had huge gains to td's but for some reason we never look to those opportunitys. We always stick to the play called on the field. You can't stop this offense if the qb makes these quick changes at the line!? Why the heck not do it!?