landers vs Rangers

israelmiller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well does any one know what kinda sauce would make Crow taste good? Lol ! Looks like I'm gonna be eating it after me saying the young kids would get play time the 2nd half of this game! Not taking anything away from the U but we just didn't show up the first half! Well besides the first play from the Offense! Our guys just wasn't fired up and the Rangers had big upset in their eyes! Hats off to Unaka! That #20 was all over the field ! I'm guessing he was in on 20 or more tackles! We gotta play the whole game next Fri or we will lose our Homecoming game! Can't look over any team! BTW did I mention our guys gotta learn some control on the field! Too many stupid penalties! It didn't hurt us bad tonight but could be a factor in a close game! Well a win is a win ! We will take it but it wasn't pretty !

That UHS #20 is a stud....He would be welcomed on any team....Even if UHS is getting their teeth kicked in, #20 keeps playing HARD! That tells you something about a person IMO.

KING, TCC is just beginning to come about....anyone scheduling them for an easy W better rethink from here on.

Lucky Night for Landers! A good game for Unaka. Congrads to the coaches. Looks like Cloudland coaches & players needs to take games more serious. Being 5 & 0 means nothing yet. Inconsistency may cost you a title. The championship is in anybody hands at this point. One thing for sure the team that practices harder and delivers their best will be the Champs!! Wake up! If your playing for fun you need to play video games If your playing to Win give it all you got in practice and in the game!

If I said OUTSIDE instead of outside, would it sound alittle better?

I don't know. Hancock gave Cosby a fit for the better part of 3 quarters, and NG gave SG all it wanted... I'm not saying Unaka is that good. They could finish 3rd, they could finish last. I don't know. You don't know. No body knows. The 3-7 spots are just a crapshoot.

they gave us a good first half. we were up 34-14 after 3 so saying better part of three quarters is a bit of a stretch. I don't see anyway we could finish in third though cause by my calculations after we win out worst we could be is second and a possible tie for first!!

sorry couldn't help it.lol  No kidding though I don't know how many of yall have seen us or any of the teams we have played but NO ONE Cloudland and Hampton included is head and shoulders better than anyone else among the top 4 contenders in the region,

Cloudland's future is looking pretty good.  We already start 3 sophopmores and 3 freshmen.  Replacing Asley and Mason will be tough but the Landers return enough weapons to battle for the title next year as well.  Could be a tough 4 way battle next year with SG and Cosby in the mix as well.  This year, I know some don't like it, but its Cloudland and Hampton.  Not knocking ole eagle.  It would be a bad mistake to take his team lightly but I don't think they can go to J.C. Campbell stadium and win this year anyway. 

I like this year's Hampton team....we too start 7 freshmen/sophomores...But from here on we remain strong....Will be hard to replace the likes of Robinson, Boo, Brown and Coleman but what we have and what's coming can fill those shoes.

Hampton will never take a Cosby team lightly, nor should we take any team with a grain of salt