2A AP Poll

reaction

Coming from a poster with little braided pony tails coming out of a cowboy hat.....nice screen image, pops.  Correction....we won games that we easily could have lost.  Look, Cowboy Geek, Rockwood ain't the easy end of the chicken coop....and Hampton has always had a quality team (and we played about as well as we could have played....ask Pujo)  Watertown's QB is going to play on Saturdays.....fo sho!!  Yeah, I expected to beat Wartburg, but I thought last year would be a cinch too and we won 6-0.....hoooooweeee!  Your spot on Chief.....the fact that we have a nice facility is a certain 3 W's any year!  I've heard the coaching staff couldn't coach a Bee to Sting (not my quote), but somehow they get it done.  OS should be right up there with us too.....shouldn't they.....I mean they got more kids to choose from...?  Enjoy your grub, Chief.

Kaz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I remember why I hate oneida. Good luck with the rest of your brutal schedule, pal

Who you pull for prolly has a lot to do with your dislike for our program. I think they play the same district we do so the majority of their schedule is about the same as ours. You call us overly sensitive yet when we respond to your shot at our "1A" district you go psycho on us expressing your hate for our program and calling for our destruction at the hands of GB. Guess you're a hater & we all know what haters are gonna do. . . Best of luck to whoever you decide to pull for from week to week. Best of luck to you as well.

Edited by crow

What in the world does a "1A district" have to do with anything? How does our district have any bearing on our OOD schedule to lose 1 or 2 games per year? Finally are you aware of the largest 1A schools enrollment? It's 320. The smallest 2A school enrollment is 321, and the smallest 2A school is. . . You guessed it, Oneida. (Well YOU probably didn't guess it but most probably did). You need to do a little research before you start throwing the 2A fish in a 1A pond thing around boss.

the largest 1a school is like 350 bro. and theres a few 

the largest 1a school is like 350 bro. and theres a few

My bad, the largest 1A is 361. Oneida is still the smallest 2A @ 363. My point was oneida is 2 students (I thought it was 1) from being 1A. I'm not complaining, just responding to a post about us playing in a 1A district.