Smith County @ York

schs0595

Watched most of the game last week and wasn't impressed with Manning performance on either side of ball , curious what his stats were from the game ?

"U" man prefer it comes from SC source with your credibility in question! LOL! :popcorneater:

"U"? Well this unimpressive Manning kid had 87 yards and a TD for a 0-4 3a team verse a 3-1 6a team. Don't know what else you expect. http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story/23612450/article--White%3D-C-Cavs-give-Maynord-win-over-Owls?instance=main_article Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

After a tough start against 3 really good teams and leaving 1 on the table 1 game, SC gets it going this week. Everybody knew Alcoa, Uopperman and Cookville would be a steep hill to climb with an inexperienced team. G-ville. Well, who knows?

Now they have experience and been put through the wringer. For years everybody said SC played a soft schedule. Nobody can say that this year, and who knows, maybe it will pay off down the stretch. Win this one, get the ball rolling and see what happens the next 5 games.

After a tough start against 3 really good teams and leaving 1 on the table 1 game, SC gets it going this week. Everybody knew Alcoa, Uopperman and Cookville would be a steep hill to climb with an inexperienced team. G-ville. Well, who knows?

Now they have experience and been put through the wringer. For years SC played a weak schedule. Nobody can say that this year, and who knows, maybe it will pay off down the stretch. Win this one, get the ball rolling and see what happens the next 5 games.

fyp. :lol:

After a tough start against 3 really good teams and leaving 1 on the table 1 game, SC gets it going this week. Everybody knew Alcoa, Uopperman and Cookville would be a steep hill to climb with an inexperienced team. G-ville. Well, who knows?Now they have experience and been put through the wringer. For years everybody said SC played a soft schedule. Nobody can say that this year, and who knows, maybe it will pay off down the stretch. Win this one, get the ball rolling and see what happens the next 5 games.

Excluding Alcoa, this could be the weakest schedule y'all have played due to the rest of your district being worse than they normally are. Didn't cannon almost get waxed by red boiling the other night.

Excluding Alcoa, this could be the weakest schedule y'all have played due to the rest of your district being worse than they normally are. Didn't cannon almost get waxed by red boiling the other night.

We'll see. You played MC and based the rest of the district off that?

Didn't you tell me that I would have to admit Whinemoreland was a good team if they beat E.Nash.?

How'd that turn out? Guess that means I'M right? LOL

Does that include the last 3 times we played the sweat bees snoball? lol

maybe, for 2 years while our best players were in the paper cup and paper cup reserve leagues, but then those players grew up and embarrassed a cocky owl squad. after that they didn't meet sc/maynord scheduling criteria and haven't since.

and then throw in some smoke about how sc claimed the "moral high ground," which has become a farce. :rolleyes:

Edited by snoball5278

Now they have experience and been put through the wringer. For years everybody said SC played a soft schedule. Nobody can say that this year, and who knows, maybe it will pay off down the stretch. Win this one, get the ball rolling and see what happens the next 5 games.

Got to hand it to you "Mite man" , SC's dedicated cheerleader ! 1 loss or 4 in a row , you come back , what's up with the rest of of the SC faithful , get their feelings hurt and disappear from "T" ? :rolleyes:

Got to hand it to you "Mite man" , SC's dedicated cheerleader ! 1 loss or 4 in a row , you come back , what's up with the rest of of the SC faithful , get their feelings hurt and disappear from "T" ? :rolleyes:

I guess they don't have much to talk about. As for me, just a little disappointed. NO WAY should have SC lost to G-ville, and should have played better against Cookville and Upperman, maybe not win but play better. I kind of get it. New coaches, very few returning players with any experience, tough start with Alcoa, Upperman and Cookville. SC is where most expected them to be,

There's 6 or 7 underclassmen that are playing a lot and a few starting, I chalk a lot of what's happened to growing pains, both players and coaches.

maybe, for 2 years while our best players were in the paper cup and paper cup reserve leagues, but then those players grew up and embarrassed a cocky owl squad. after that they didn't meet sc/maynord scheduling criteria and haven't since.

and then throw in some smoke about how sc claimed the "moral high ground," which has become a farce. :rolleyes:

FARCE??? Let's see. Synonyms of Farce. Embarrassment, circus and disgrace.

The EMBARRASSMENT was that SC had beat TC 2 years in a row by 35. (Don't know if anybody has done that before). The CIRCUS began with the head CLOWN showing his backside on the sidelines, and DISGRACED a proud program with his undeniable actions.

SC didn't claim the "moral high ground", TC GAVE it to them on a silver platter.

I guess TC can claim all that is just an excuse for SC not to play them, but TC did provide the excuse, didn't they?

FARCE??? Let's see. Synonyms of Farce. Embarrassment, circus and disgrace.

The EMBARRASSMENT was that SC had beat TC 2 years in a row by 35. (Don't know if anybody has done that before). The CIRCUS began with the head CLOWN showing his backside on the sidelines, and DISGRACED a proud program with his undeniable actions.

SC didn't claim the "moral high ground", TC GAVE it to them on a silver platter.

I guess TC can claim all that is just an excuse for SC not to play them, but TC did provide the excuse, didn't they?

Good thing ya'll dropped them when ya'll did....i don't think SC has had a team that could have beaten them since then... :popcorneater: