Smith County @ York

schs0595

due to your silence, you're currently on pace to have your best year on coacht, ever. :thumb:

i look forward to your "nuh uh! you are!" type reply. :lol:

Now that slim is incognito, he knows he's got to watch his backside. Slim has nothing to lose now that he's been removed from public eye, and glover knows he's a mortal enemy. That's why he's been so quiet...well...that and the O fers stink.

i love fishing. :roflolk:

that was/is as much of an excuse as it was/is a reason. clint manned up and made amends, funny how that's rarely if ever mentioned...

my favorite thing about carthage fans is their sharpened ability to recoginize and denounce a clown a county away and their innate inability to recognize or denounce a clown on their own side line. :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:

You talk a lot behind that computer screen. It might catch up with you one day.

You are correct. SC never plays well at York. It is always a struggle at Jamestown. I think the Owls get their first win Friday.

Are you serious?  SC's last visit to the mountain was a 50+ to ZERO beat down on my Dragons.  The only struggle in Jamestown that night was my will to sit in the stands in a cold mist.