Smith County @ York

schs0595

Salesman?? Hawking them barcoloungers, sectionals, and big screens ought to be right up your alley the way you run that jaw. But cutting pigs may have had a bearing in guiding you in your chosen profession. Do you use that purple spray?

Yea, I agree with you about Chuck, but circumstances wouldn't allow it.

I think SC is about to turn the corner. Folks can say what they want about the district being down this year, but in years past SC would have a win or 2 at this point, have the same schedule but wouldn't be as tested as they have been.

What about them sweat bees and that mean ole private this week? All I know is that they will have to wait a whole nother year to see Hartsville.

We've already got our "special" pricing posters made up for next year...we gonna try to scrape up enuff extra off of them to send our boys to there Camps next year...they gonna leave broke...and broken.  :hungry:

and just to stay on topic...Go Dragoons... :popcorneater:

Edited by slimshady

For the sake of these message boards becoming boring , I am pulling for SC!

If SC were to go 0 - 5 , even  "Termite" may go into hiding! :huh:

No, won't go into hiding. It may give us a little more to talk about.

SC has been 0-5 before but the last time was Rankins 1 st year.....I think..

I'm thinking SC rolls tonite by at least 21.

But, now that you mention it, it has been a quiet week.

I guess them yorkanians , Jethro and Uncle Jed , haven't had much to say this week either. Maybe busy putting a new camo paint job on that 1972 flatbed Datsun.

I have to agree. SC posters are becoming an endangered species here lately. Antwan has resorted to trolling.

Maybe they got their Internet turned off, busy working, lights cut off, dog got the meange, cow went dry, cistern sprung a leak, or one of them other lame excuses you used when Whinemoreland was down and you went into hiding.

No, won't go into hiding. It may give us a little more to talk about.

SC has been 0-5 before but the last time was Rankins 1 st year.....I think..

I'm thinking SC rolls tonite by at least 21.

But, now that you mention it, it has been a quiet week.

I guess them yorkanians , Jethro and Uncle Jed , haven't had much to say this week either. Maybe busy putting a new camo paint job on that 1972 flatbed Datsun.

It was 1995....Anderson's first year.