Oak Ridge vs Sevier County Predictions

finalsay

Hey Coach Gray, what do Shawn Summers, Shawn Williams, Shaun Bohannon and Corey Booker have in common?

Answer: They all average around 10 yards a carry.

Hey Coach Gray, what do the Shawn's have that Booker doesn't?

Answer: A heck of a lot more carries.

Hey Norm, What did the Shawn's do that Booker hasn't?

Answer: Go past the second round.

Ron get in the I formation next year and run the counter, the sweep and isolation to this kid. Let Gulmire play defense and relieve Booker at TAILBACK. Hey Ron it's o.k. that Coach Gaddis ran the I, here's another clue, he won-- skinny. A coach on your staff use to make fun of the wing-T all the time he referred to it as the wing-ed T. Oh who was that coach let me Mull over it. Get in the I. Get in the I. Pssss coach you might actually beat some people that are decent.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT.......

GO CATS......GO AWAY COACHES!

MCGAMAN (COACH GRAY)....I WOULD LIKE MY SON TO CONTINUE TO PLAY FOOTBALL WHEN HE LEAVES OR....HE WILL NOT GET THE COACHING HERE THAT WILL ALLOW THAT...I CAN'T TAKE HIM ANYWHERE ELSE WE LIVE IN OR AND I AM NOT MOVING...SO DON'T EVEN SAY IT!!

[Edited by peniroo on 11-5-02 2:07P]

I opened this thread because I thought it would be about OR vs Sevier County. It would be nice if we could all get behind the Wildcats, the whole program, at least for the playoffs.

And in case some of you haven't figured it out, it isn't 1960 anymore. Not even the 70's or 80's. While I'd sure like to see a lot more folks out supporting the cats, I don't think the coaching staff matters to most Oak Ridgers. We just don't have the same number of people in town or the same type of population. I've talked to lots of folks in other parts of the state that would love to have the following high school football in East Tennessee and Oak Ridge has.

It's just a little frustrating to be the only school out there posting their dirty laundry on the web over and over and over again. And those of you who know our current administration know they aren't going to get rid of our coaching staff because of a few disgruntled folks.

The program needs all our fans support this Friday night, whether you like the coaches or not.

Roll Wildcats!

Guest cathead98

I CAME IN HERE TO POST A SEVIER COUNTY-O.RIDGE PREDICTION AND IT LOOKS LIKE A FLAME WAR. WHAT'S THE DEAL? THE CATS ARE 8-2 AND IN THE PLAYOFFS. WHO DO YOU WANT FOR A HEAD COACH? I HEAR STEVE SPURRIER IS UNHAPPY, I'LL POST HIS PHONE NO LATER.

OAK RIDGE 31----DOLLY'S BOYS 14

Oak Ridge should be in the hunt for the title every year. There is no excuse for losing to a team like Heritage last year with Corey Booker in your backfield. If the cats would simply get in an offense and get Booker the ball 25 times a game like Summers, Williams, and Bohannon they would kill people. Instead he touches it 11 times and gets 110 yards as opposed to 25 times and 250. It's simple math boys!!!

I support the BOYS as a team! I have not stopped supporting them and never will! However, I have a right to object to the coaching staff preparation, game management, and overall coaching ability!

You will find CATBOOSTER, that there are more than just a few disgruntled fans in OR! That should be obvious to u by the support at the games. A program that has won 8 state and 1 national championship should have great support AND GOOD COACHING. If the other programs in the state would achieve what OR has achieved they to would have support! It's called tradition!Something that your NEW BLOOD can not understand. OR should not and will not ever be compared to the likes of HERITAGE, SEVIER CO., OAKLAND, RIVERDALE and those other fly by night programs!

GO CATS!!...............GO AWAY COACHES!!!

It's Called TRADITION!

For the last time I will tell you knuckle heads - I AM NOT COACH GRAY!! It doesn't appear to be sinking in to you. So, if you don't know who I am, then don't worry about who I am. Peniroo, I don't even know who your son is. Go CATS Go!! I hope that yall go a long way in the playoffs.

You folks don't have a clue about football. It still amazes me that people think that they know it all from the stands.

mcGAYman, it doesn't really matter if you are Gray or not you have just shown your ignorance with the broad statement about "FOLKS NOT KNOWING ABOUT FOOTBALL" you don't know who you are talking to either. You claim you ARE a coach but not at Oak Ridge.... How do you have time to coach YOUR team and worry about the Oak Ridge soap opera?

I know several of the posters on here and they have forgotten more than you will ever know about football.