Gordonsville @ Lancaster Christian

croz6110

Actually you will need to check out the facts. We have about 29 kids on the team and that includes 8th and 9th graders that never see the field. So "recruiting without restrictions" is simply not true!

Then why not join the TSSAA? That's why Watson left.

I would bet money that there would be kids ineligible if they were members.

Either way, we got spanked. I'm just saying that each team plays by different rules.

Either way, we got spanked. I'm just saying that each team plays by different rules.

Look either Moose called them or Got called...either way he accepted...and he knew this...we scrimmaged them during Baseball season... with about 6 starters out...they bombed us pretty good, but couldn't stop our run...i knew they were gonna make people cry this year....there's even a thread on it somewhere!!

ps...suck it up crybaby!!

Edited by slimshady

being looked at by d-1 as well. The QB can gun it and the WR is a beast. I heard the QB calls his own plays. Talked to someone close to there program and he says next year they will be down. Many teams will inflict revenge.

I gave my synopsis at the beginning of the year...JB thread i believe...bottom line their line ain't going nowhere....but there qb and wr's may go D2 in college...they can score!!!!!!

being looked at by d-1 as well. The QB can gun it and the WR is a beast. I heard the QB calls his own plays. Talked to someone close to there program and he says next year they will be down. Many teams will inflict revenge.

They didn't look D1 to me...not enough stamina...they tired quickly seemed like, although it was early in the year and a little warmer than usual....they definitely had size and speed and good hands and good eyes.

Have no idea, I'm just a parent, not in administration! But the bottom line is we have players that start on LCA, that have never played football! If you were at the game, you would've been able to see that! Of course the QB, WR are players!  And those players that you speak of (which it's only a few) would most definitely be eligible!  The school has only been around about 10 years and just now getting to 100+ high school students!  People come there for different reasons! Some come there for an opportunity to learn in a smaller environment (than the 7AAA) schools around here. Some come for an opportunity to get on the field or court(in my kids case). Not arguing with you, just letting you know the real deal.  Again, you guys have a good football team and really nice fans! I talked with alot of your fans last nite! Very classy fans! Good luck to you guys the rest of the season.

Edited by mboro