Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

Just for conversation. Gallatin holds a 14-5 record against Hartsville. Someone said on the other thread in the 60's it was 3-3. That was wrong. All of Hartsville's wins were between 62'-66'.

Matters not for this game. Last game played between these schools was 69' a 28-18 Wave win.

Thanks, it was me. I was not sure where all the information could be found.

i can only talk in these small class forums for so long until my IQ drops too low by reading some of these statements. Things are much more professional on the 5A/6A board.

Well, your IQ does show. Have to wonder why you lowered your self by coming over here.

Being in a higher class in football doesn't raise the IQ.

Please keep your personal attacks to yourself. Not allowed on the forum.

Thanks, Moderator

FYI....I have lived in Gallatin ,Westmoreland and Trousdale county over the years and i can tell you while the lifestyle maybe a little different all three are great places to live...My oldest son graduated from WHS and younger son went to Trousdale county elementry...I am a grad of GHS and i think all the schools are great...Looking foward to friday nite on the creek bank.So much tradition at these 2 schools ..Will be a great atmosphere for high school football ..Havent sit in that stadium since 1982 when we still had the tobacco bowl...

• Upvote 1

FYI....I have lived in Gallatin ,Westmoreland and Trousdale county over the years and i can tell you while the lifestyle maybe a little different all three are great places to live...My oldest son graduated from WHS and younger son went to Trousdale county elementry...I am a grad of GHS and i think all the schools are great...Looking foward to friday nite on the creek bank.So much tradition at these 2 schools ..Will be a great atmosphere for high school football ..Havent sit in that stadium since 1982 when we still had the tobacco bowl...

I wish they still had the tobacco bowl game.