Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

Never doubt the power of the Jackets on the Creekbank!!!! One of the most awesome high school games ever played. Congratulations to both teams for a hard-fought game. Every player gave his all and my Jackets were just good enough to prevail. For those who missed it, these games don't come around very often. Class act from both teams tonight, winning and losing with dignity. Can't wait for this one next year!

That was a fantastic game. Great atmosphere tonight. If you truly love high school football, then the game tonight was a gem. I have never seen so many people at the Creekbank and I was at the Signal game a few years ago. I hope Trousdale Co goes 15-0 because you have a heck of a team. It's truly a win win for TC, got the David vs Goliath victory and a huge gate. I heard Creasy on the radio and he said Hartsville had about 2500 in the town and 360 in the school. I do not know where the other 4 or 5 thousand came from but they were there. Congrats on a great win.

For Gallatin.... devastating loss. No way to spin it. Should never happen. Gonna be hard to turn this bus from the cliffs edge. I think the coaches were in shock as well. Nothing good comes from this. Team played hard just not enough where it counted.

Now let the haters hate.... It's gonna happen some more....

TC better be glad they counted Westmorelands enrollment when they did and came up with 7 kids to many or we'd have to spank y'all this year.nice win tonight though.

I know how much you really love TC...and how much you WISH westmoreland had our tradition AND ability to win the BIG games....all i can tell you is....it's too late for you....but if you think your kids are good enough to EARN a starting spot an a PERENNIAL champion...come on down, we'd love to have ya.

That was a fantastic game. Great atmosphere tonight. If you truly love high school football, then the game tonight was a gem. I have never seen so many people at the Creekbank and I was at the Signal game a few years ago. I hope Trousdale Co goes 15-0 because you have a heck of a team. It's truly a win win for TC, got the David vs Goliath victory and a huge gate. I heard Creasy on the radio and he said Hartsville had about 2500 in the town and 360 in the school. I do not know where the other 4 or 5 thousand came from but they were there. Congrats on a great win.

For Gallatin.... devastating loss. No way to spin it. Should never happen. Gonna be hard to turn this bus from the cliffs edge. I think the coaches were in shock as well. Nothing good comes from this. Team played hard just not enough where it counted.

Now let the haters hate.... It's gonna happen some more....

I digress...if Gallatin wins their district games...TC's 10-0 record will NO DOUBT win a few tie-breakers for them in the screwed up TSSAA playoff qualification system.

1-Overall Victories, 2-Teams on schedule that won 50% or more of their games, 3-Victories over teams winning 50% or more of their games, 4-Victories by opponents, 5-Fewest defeats by opponents,

Obviously the Gallatin coaches knew what they were doing....would you have rather been CREAMED by Oakland?... :popcorneater: 

Edited by slimshady

Bottom line CREEKBANK MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............Gallatin played EVERY bit as good as they did against...Hendersonville and Beech...............TC MADE the BIG 3rd Down Conversions....Gallatin made WAY to many MISTAKES to beat the YELLOW JACKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt the Coaching staff for TC done their HOMEWORK!!!!!!!

I personally think that #50 for TC lit #34 for Gtown UP on a punt...he missed a few plays....and that spelled disaster for Gtown.  Ya'lls QB was a big slow turd...who overthrew most passes and his good passes were dropped....IF Gallatin would have made the plays they SHOULD have they MIGHT...MIGHT have won tonight!!!!!

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!   GO CREEKBANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good win for them. Gallatin made too many mistakes and gave up the big plays. Stopped the run up the middle all night, but the D would make costly mistakes on 3rd & long. Bottom line is, Gallatin should have ran the ball all night. they couldnt stop our run, but our great coaching staff thought we should steer away from the big run plays and pass the ball. Couple questionable penalties, but they should've never had to rely off of that. Truely embarrassing.