Buy or Sell: South Gibson County Horents

NotNoahHouck

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SGC will make the playoffs...there arent 32 better teams in 3A ball and there definitely arent 16 better in the west...

if were buying and selling a playoff birth...u buy

the chances of SGC actually winning games in the playoffs are slim...sell em

most teams on this side of the state in 3A and 4A ball arent nearly as good as last season...many ppl livin in the past this year...

"horents" could easily go 0-5 or 5-0 in the next half of the season...everyone left on ur schedule has flaws and ur coaching staff is pretty good at maximizing ur strengths and minimizing ur opponents

5-5 makes the playoffs...even if u go 1-4 in the district

the gold is obviously going to the east again this yr. but i think south gibson could possibly make their deepest playoff run this year. you guys are forgetting, milan is not milan this year (so far), camden seems to be way over hyped, the 3A classification is down down this year in west the biggest threat looks to be martin... just eyeballing the team you might not think much but there is no clear cut winner right now out west so it really can be anyone and i wouldnt be surprised if SGC gets a W or 2 in the playoffs 

Edited by RegisP90X

the gold is obviously going to the east again this yr. but i think south gibson could possibly make their deepest playoff run this year. you guys are forgetting, milan is not milan this year (so far), camden seems to be way over hyped, the 3A classification is down down this year in west the biggest threat looks to be martin... just eyeballing the team you might not think much but there is no clear cut winner right now out west so it really can be anyone and i wouldnt be surprised if SGC gets a W or 2 in the playoffs

I agree with you, what I'm worried about is if there is a strong Memphis 3A team, or Hickman/Lewis (Maybe Fairview if they fall in our quad) and us getting a bad seed. We knew West TNs 3A was gonna be down, but still interesting and it's been fun to watch and will stay competitive through week 10