Buy or Sell: South Gibson County Horents

NotNoahHouck

We reach our midpoint at the bye at 3-2. That gives us two weeks til we travel to Milan (1-4). We have had two close wins (Camden 23-20, Obion Co. 17-14), and one blow out win over a team under their circumstances may not have been ready or prepared (Chester Co. 38-10). We got manhandled and beat down in Martin (Lose 34-19) and held in with TCA until the end were they pulled away (Lose 35-13). Our second half doesn't get easier (At Milan (1-4), At USJ (4-1), Crockett County (3-2), @ Northside (4-1), Duersburg (4-1). Where do you see us ending up? What games are our best chances of winning? Will we make the 3A State Playoffs?

Edited by NoahHouck

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hard to call.  As a loyal fan I have to say we will win all our remaining games.  Stepping aside and trying to look at it detached from the feelings, I say we have a long row to hoe.  Milan is going to be a wild card.  With the five suspended players returning they might be hard to hold.  It's going to be a tough game anyway you slice it.  USJ is not having a great year.  We might squeak by on this one.  North Side will be a hard one.  We can beat them.  Our defense has done a great job of stepping up when needed.  They might do so again.  Not much to say about Crockett County and Dyersburg: we are going to lose.  Anything can happen but my picks will have to be wins with Milan and USJ.  Loses with North Side, Crockett County & Dyersburg.

My heart say BUY, BUY, BUY!  But my head says sell, sell, sell.

This is hard to call.  As a loyal fan I have to say we will win all our remaining games.  Stepping aside and trying to look at it detached from the feelings, I say we have a long row to hoe.  Milan is going to be a wild card.  With the five suspended players returning they might be hard to hold.  It's going to be a tough game anyway you slice it.  USJ is not having a great year.  We might squeak by on this one.  North Side will be a hard one.  We can beat them.  Our defense has done a great job of stepping up when needed.  They might do so again.  Not much to say about Crockett County and Dyersburg: we are going to lose.  Anything can happen but my picks will have to be wins with Milan and USJ.  Loses with North Side, Crockett County & Dyersburg.

My heart say BUY, BUY, BUY!  But my head says sell, sell, sell.

Milan does not have 5 suspended player. They have 3 suspended with several others out because of injuries. However, the suspensions are now over.... it was for the 1st 5 games.

Hey BPM, Cam I get your thoughts on SGC?

I think that S. Gibson has a very good chance to win at least 2 of their remaing games which will give them a decent shot at a playoff berth. Milan, USJ and NorthSide are very winnable games very you guys although they won't be easy. I think Crockett and Dyersburg will beat you. I would say that 5-5 is in the cards.