CPA versus Milan - Round 3

sportsnerd

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.  It's not a rivalry until both teams win a game against each other. :mrgreen:

You will win this game.... no question about it!!! We are decimated with injuries right now and have had 3 players suspended for the first 5 games. They will be back from this point forward, but without having taken any game reps so far will probably hamper them tremendously. Wish we were bringing in a team that could make a game out of this, but that is just not the case. Wishing you guys the best on the rest of the season... you have alot to look forward to!!!

BPM.  What's this???!!!  The path ahead for the 'dogs may be difficult but Milan ALWAYS has a chance.  I was watching an interview with a NFL receiver (I don't remember who) on ESPN this week and he said something like this: You don't have to be the best team in the NFL, you just have to be the best team on the field that game.  Pullin' for ya man.

BPM.  What's this???!!!  The path ahead for the 'dogs may be difficult but Milan ALWAYS has a chance.  I was watching an interview with a NFL receiver (I don't remember who) on ESPN this week and he said something like this: You don't have to be the best team in the NFL, you just have to be the best team on the field that game.  Pullin' for ya man.

Your right..... there is always a chance. But to be realistic.... we won't beat CPA. I have seen what they had the last 2yrs and they are supposedly better this year. Right now they are ranked #1 in the state and I am sure it is for good reason. We don't have near the horses to compete with them right now. Getting some players back this week will help, but it won't be near enough.

We just hope to make the playoffs and at 1-4, soon to be 1-5, those chances are looking slim. We are probably going to have to win our last for to have a chance and 3 of those, Dyersburg, S. Gibsonn and Huntingdon, are not gimmes. We shall see.

By the way.... thanks for the well wishes!!!

What's the old saying?...."A wounded dog is a dangerous dog".  I hate it that you guys have had a bumpy start.  It'll be fun this week.  I know everyone on this side of the fence is taking nothing for granted and with a great deal of respect to Milan.  Be safe.

Well, we were wounded the last 2 times we played Milan and we lost, so sometimes the "wounded dog" is not as dangerous. Lost our QB during the game in 2011 and our RB in the game 2012. But I agree, with a program like Milan you always have to play well.

BTW, is Howell going to play?