Camden vs. Huntingdon

FutbolGreat

Everyone is wanting to be top dog! To be the best you have to beat the best.

Bunch of hosers!!!!!

The reason everyone wants to beat Huntingdon is because of some HOSER FANS (and you know who you are) Huntingdon has, always running off @ the mouth about how Great they are , it's amazing how hard these fans (HOSERS) are to find when they take a defeat !! Most are the one's that are living thru there children or the one's talking about how GREAT they were when they played , in reality they never stepped foot on a field !! Cheer for your team , talk trash , but YOU ARE NOT the reason they are a good football team !! Yes Huntingdon has had great teams but who cares what they did last year , in my mind it's all about TODAY !! WIN for Today and Tomorrow !! Edited by FutbolGreat

I just want to know one thing, how many junior high games did Camden win in 2010-11,2011-12, and 2012-13? And how successful were they against Huntingdon? Can any of the Camden people tell me? I know the approximate answer but not the exact number of games won and lost.

What has that got to do with price of tea in China?? What's that got to do with Friday's game?? Man ! Your talking about games and kids 3 years ago , Kids grow , they could grow 6 inches and gain 75 lbs or more , for either team !! You can't judge kids or teams from what happen 3yrs. ago !! C'mon Man!! Really?? Edited by FutbolGreat

The reason everyone wants to beat Huntingdon is because of some HOSER FANS (and you know who you are) Huntingdon has, always running off @ the mouth about how Great they are , it's amazing how hard these fans (HOSERS) are to find when they take a defeat !! Most are the one's that are living thru there children or the one's talking about how GREAT they were when they played , in reality they never stepped foot on a field !! Cheer for your team , talk trash , but YOU ARE NOT the reason they are a good football team !! Yes Huntingdon has had great teams but who cares what they did last year , in my mind it's all about TODAY !! WIN for Today and Tomorrow !!

so your saying that everybody wants to beat huntingdon because of people on coach t.now thats funny.

The reason everyone wants to beat Huntingdon is because of some HOSER FANS (and you know who you are) Huntingdon has, always running off @ the mouth about how Great they are , it's amazing how hard these fans (HOSERS) are to find when they take a defeat !! Most are the one's that are living thru there children or the one's talking about how GREAT they were when they played , in reality they never stepped foot on a field !! Cheer for your team , talk trash , but YOU ARE NOT the reason they are a good football team !! Yes Huntingdon has had great teams but who cares what they did last year , in my mind it's all about TODAY !! WIN for Today and Tomorrow !!

What is a hosers? That is the stupidest saying on here. Must say something of the originator. A hoser would be a fireman or someone with a cannon for a arm in baseball. Talk about people talking trash that never played the game you missed on the town by about 10 miles north of Huntingdon.

so your saying that everybody wants to beat huntingdon because of people on coach t.now thats funny.

Nothing to do with people on coach t , mainly to do with fans like you Fan91 , Just like I said before your prime example of a Nostalgia Fan !! That's why people don't like Huntingdon !!! People like you give the good fans and kids from Huntingdon a bad name !!

Edited by FutbolGreat

What is a hosers? That is the stupidest saying on here. Must say something of the originator. A hoser would be a fireman or someone with a cannon for a arm in baseball. Talk about people talking trash that never played the game you missed on the town by about 10 miles north of Huntingdon.

Exactly !!! (Hoser - Canadian term meaning clumsily or boorish ) , it was originated by the Mckenzie Bros. - I guess Mckenzie must have adopted the term!!

Nothing to do with people on coach t , mainly to do with fans like you Fan91 , Just like I said before your prime example of a Nostalgia Fan !! That's why people don't like Huntingdon!!

But unlike you people from Huntingdon are not ashamed to come tell what team they support.