Camden vs. Huntingdon

FutbolGreat

Stop bashing all of the huntingdon fans on here futbolthegreat, this is supposed to be about huntingdon vs camden not the I hate Mustang Fans thread.  Some of us fans from huntingdon get the murphy fair book, read the jackson sun articles on the other teams, and we used to get ontheball magazine all the time it was out even on years we stunk because some of us follow the other teams as well.

Also we are not the reason huntingdon is good or bad, however we come to support the team by buying tickets, getting the merchandise paying for the homecoming supper and other things as well.  If we struck a nerve with u Im sorry I do that myself at times it is all in good fun, I like Camden and there head coach william blow when we do not play them.  I think your last coach Kevin Ward was good too as he turned Camden around from the 0-20 record they had under Coach Fisher.  I think Coach Morris from Milan is the best active football coach around.  I still write on here and pull for huntingdon even when I dont think they will win cause that is my alma mater.  So lets please keep this on the game friday night.

Speaking of the game I am glad the weather will be dry and a nice night for football tommorrow night should be a good game.