Camden vs. Huntingdon

FutbolGreat

Huntingdon looked pretty good.Their D looked wore out in the second half to give Webster over 100 yards.

appreciate the compliment but the only thing that looked good for huntingdon tonight was the freshman backfield. maybe should start them and let 1st string sit on bench and do a little thinking. no excuse for the fumbling. need to go back to old school and let them have to tote the ball in school next week and make them run for every time they get caught sitting it  down. even in the restroom. worked in the old days but i guess that would be considered abuse these days.

I am merely passing this message along for a good friend of mine and I am probabaly mis-quoting him at that but I believe I will get his meaning across

"You may have avoided the weather last week while we played in it like a 'real' football team would, But you couldn't avoid it tonight!

It was raining Black and the lightning was Gold up and down that field all night long!"

always a good win vs Huntingdon.  try not to run your coach off. He is good and ya'll that act like he isn't are just spoiled children.

I am merely passing this message along for a good friend of mine and I am probabaly mis-quoting him at that but I believe I will get his meaning across

"You may have avoided the weather last week while we played in it like a 'real' football team would, But you couldn't avoid it tonight!

It was raining Black and the lightning was Gold up and down that field all night long!"

always a good win vs Huntingdon.  try not to run your coach off. He is good and ya'll that act like he isn't are just spoiled children.

Yeah but how is Camden's coach there Beagle.Word is everywhere you go is Coach Blow is on the Hot Seat.Heck he didnt even start one and I did say One of his best Linebackers tonight in 19 Dalton Whitfield with no explanation.Win or go home!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for Blow to run the table,if not they crying Wolfe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CamdenBottoms

Yeah but how is Camden's coach there Beagle.Word is everywhere you go is Coach Blow is on the Hot Seat.Heck he didnt even start one and I did say One of his best Linebackers tonight in 19 Dalton Whitfield with no explanation.Win or go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He also replaced #4  and that worked out real well. I think a lot of 19 and agree he needs to be allowed a few "bad grades" he has a nose for the ball and makes a lot of tackles He is also only a Sophomore. I really don't know how many big plays he gives up chasing the ball though. gap responsibility is a huge part of any solid defense.and reading Your keys is also a big part of it. I am sure 19 will work himself back into the line up and for all we know it was just for this game.

All those Blow Hards(pun intended)  who say Blow is on the hot seat are

1. people who like to talk big and really don't know or thier friends repeating them

2. people who are mad about the playing time their kids not getting

3 arm chair QBs/former players whos teams went 0-10 1-9 4-6 on thier best seasons and have no clue what they are talking about

4 spoiled fans who think Coach Ward went 13-1 every season because he left after a 13-1 season.

I get frustrated sometimes too and am as guilty as the next guy but when I am over the hurt of a tough loss I realize what fantastic coaches we have. How hard they all work to give the boys the best chance to win and that's all you can ask of any body.

When i am really frustrated and think whats he doing and what would coach Ward have done  I try and tell myself heck he(coach Ward) hired these guys all of them! They know what they are doing who am I but some frustrated arm chair QB who paid to watch them do what they get paid to do.

He also replaced #4  and that worked out real well. I think a lot of 19 and agree he needs to be allowed a few "bad grades" he has a nose for the ball and makes a lot of tackles He is also only a Sophomore. I really don't know how many big plays he gives up chasing the ball though. gap responsibility is a huge part of any solid defense.and reading Your keys is also a big part of it. I am sure 19 will work himself back into the line up and for all we know it was just for this game.

1. people who like to talk big and really don't know or thier friends repeating them

3 arm chair QBs/former players whos teams went 0-10 1-9 4-6 on thier best seasons and have no clue what they are talking about

4 spoiled fans who think Coach Ward went 13-1 every season because he left after a 13-1 season.

I get frustrated sometimes too and am as guilty as the next guy but when I am over the hurt of a tough loss I realize what fantastic coaches we have. How hard they all work to give the boys the best chance to win and that's all you can ask of any body.

When i am really frustrated and think whats he doing and what would coach Ward have done  I try and tell myself heck he(coach Ward) hired these guys all of them! They know what they are doing who am I but some frustrated arm chair QB who paid to watch them do what they get paid to do.

As Mountain Man,Sitting in the Stands would say,UmmmmmmmmHuhhhhhhhhhhhh.So bad grades equal kick offs or no playing time.That Kid has it going on and has more Fans than most of the team.197 out!!!

As Mountain Man would say Ummmmmmmmmmm Huhhhhhhhhhhhh.Why is the Defense Top Notch and in the Jackson Sun every year and the Offense has more violations than a Detriot person trying to park a vehicle.Who is the Offensive Coordinator??????????? How do you know about bad grades when nobody else knows even parents and teachers???????? I used to get Coach Ward fired up on here in the past with strange usernames that know too much and will get others if you dont win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats my job!!!!!!!!! A True Fan that wants the Best.Come on Blow show us what u Got!!!!!!!!!! I have no voice,Will talk later!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CamdenBottoms

Beagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you Know about bad grades,you know too much and shouldnt have been said on here.Camden Fans,Let it rip.

Edited by CamdenBottoms

Congrats to Coach Blow and the Camden coaching staff and players on a quality win over an always tough Huntingdon team. This is a huge win for everybody concerned and I hope the boys can go into the playoffs at 7-3. I certainly hope the fans rocked the stadium at Camden and blew a few horns. And I know WBX Blow enjoyed beating his old team.