Region 1 AAA- District 1 and District 2

TommyMan37604

Bonne conference record is 18 and 20 in the past 3 seasons. Overal they are 5 wins over 500 in the past 3 seasons. It wasn't for lack of talent. Jenkins Carmichael and Vazquez have all been there. This season they gained a 62 girl. I wasn't at the game but talked with people who were and she was not in the game late nor was the little good guard 12. Boone will not make a change though because parents rule program. Administration will be too scared to make a change

Thats why you shouldnt post about hearsay without seeing the game for yourself. If you would have watched the game you would know why they werent in the game.

It's not heresay if they were not in the game late. I did more asking and know pierce was only in the last play and #12 was on the bench. Is that not a fact? Pierce was not in the game the last minute or two. Coach choose to play others. I'm sure he may have his reasons but 6 2 is something you can't teach or guard well with a 5 9 post like crockett had. Enlighten me with you discussion of the game.

Im not disregarding your information at all because alot of what you said is true. But if you have talked to people that were there then they should undoubtedly be able to tell you why those particular girls were not in late in the game. But I will give you my stance on the game that you asked for. Crockett out hustled, out coached, out played and wanted to win more than Boone did.

Well we had high hopes when Myers came in. We've gone from bottom of Big Ten to bottom of Big Seven so I guess technically we have moved up three positions.

Not much to get excited or talk about.

Only bright spot since he's been here is post, she will be the best girl bball player in school history to graduate from Volunteer.

It amazes me that Volunteer has a legit D1 commit, and they are still THAT horrible.

SH vs South Doyle

I will take SH in a super close game. May come down to FT.

Tenn High vs Mo East

I am going to take East in the mild upset. They always perform well in the region and TH seems to falter

Mo West vs Crockett

No West in a landslide.

Jeff Co vs DB

Probably the best of the four games. They split and know each other well. I am going to say coin flip on this one because I just don't know but if I had to pick I am going to say DB IF the salyler gets heathly in a close one.