Greenback at Rockwood

orngnblk

Rockwood just played their brand of football. 56 rushes for 234 yards then throw in 7-10 passing for 106 yards. They kept Greenback's offense off the field. Tigers ran 66 plays to 46 for Greenback. Rockwood also had one drive lasting 16 plays and covering 96 yards. Tigers also tackled well in space.

SportsnetWriter2, on 04 Oct 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:snapback.png

Brother, you're a usual class act on here and I appreciate that! I have to say though, from watching that play multiple times on the replay that in a non biased stand point I really think it was a pick. That's just my two cents worth but the possession was with RW till the Greenback player latched on after they landed on the ground.

I thought the same thing a pick,but after the call was made the photographer had still shots of every part of it and they both had possesion all the way to the ground.Great play by both kids but they did make the right call.Rockwood came out ready and Greenback came out flat as a pancake in the first.Rockwood is a solid team threw the ball well also.Greenback still has s little fight left in them,they could have folded but they kept on fighting.Go back to work boys!

Is there one of these signs outside Orngnblk's home?

blind.jpg

My last post on this one. If RW can keep the passing game going like last night they can play with anyone in 2a.

Proud of the Tigers :rolleyes:

If they can keep it close with Grace then I will agree, but until then I will stick to my original prediction of the east in 2A.

Trousdale and Grace

THEN

Marion, Rockwood, Silverdale, Boyd, Oneida