South Pit vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

SP better not come into this game thinking they already have it won...Yes, Boyd is down by normal standards...but we are as well talent wise compared to the last 5 or 6 years...Do I think SP can beat Boyd, yes. Do I think they will, yes. However, what I am concerned with is if they come out flat right out of the gate like they have done in several games this year. Boyd has played a tougher schedule and the longer they hang around the more their odds of winning go up...Go Pirates

SP-34

Boyd- 20

Edited by powerp

Game Day!!! Very interesting night upon us, lots of questions going into the game.

Just how good is SP and will this team be of the special variety that will hold up a Gold Ball in December,

will SP kids look at the name on the jersey of their opponent tonight or its record,

will the young Bucs use one of the toughest schedules in the state to its advantage tonight against a very good football team or will it shrivel under the might of one of the best teams in the area,

will the three big stars from the two teams have huge nights or will they be contain and a unheard player make the difference

will this be a springboard game for the teams for its bigger district games to come...SP against Marion and Boyd agaisnt Silverdale

and finally who was in charge of turning the sprinklers off last evening because they forgot and the field is flooded B)

Welcome to the Swamp SP!!! Have a safe trip and as always Prayers for a Healthy Safe Contest!!!

GO BUCS!!!!!

Edited by skydogg25

Game Day!!! Very interesting night upon us, lots of questions going into the game.

Just how good is SP and will this team be of the special variety that will hold up a Gold Ball in December,

will SP kids look at the name on the jersey of their opponent tonight or its record,

will the young Bucs use one of the toughest schedules in the state to its advantage tonight against a very good football team or will it shrivel under the might of one of the best teams in the area,

will the three big stars from the two teams have huge nights or will they be contain and a unheard player make the difference

will this be a springboard game for the teams for its bigger district games to come...SP against Marion and Boyd agaisnt Silverdale

and finally who was in charge of turning the sprinklers off last evening because they forgot and the field is flooded B)

Welcome to the Swamp SP!!! Have a safe trip and as always Prayers for a Healthy Safe Contest!!!

GO BUCS!!!!!

Skydogg, that Reynolds man needs to fire whoever left them on. LMBO

HELLLOOO!! ITS HERE BABY!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE TIME!! ITS GAMEDAY!!! ITS GAMEDAY!!

Alright boys I know we have had some ups and downs. I know we havent gotten to show what we got yet. I heard we lost two of our brothers this week. That crap happens. THEY DIDNT HAVE THEIR MINDS RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! I have been telling you boys all year. YOU BETTER be ready tonight and get ready for some PAYBACK!! Cause the Bucs embarressed you last year and made you like it. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS YEAR?? ARE YOU GOING TO LAY DOWN IF THEY COME OUT AND HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH OR ARE YOU GOING TO HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH BACK AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM ALL 48 MINUTES? We can do great things this year boys. You can go down as one of the great teams thats been through this school or one of the biggest BUST we had go through this school. ITS TIME TO TAKE THAT NEXT STEP BABY!!! DO YOU HAVE YOUR MIND RIGHT? HELLLOOOOOO!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!! ONE TIME!!!