South Pit vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

These refs absolutely suck. Their o line are holding every play. I mean tackling. Give me a break. I don't care what anybody says Boyd is not good and now the refs are trying to take care of them. What a joke

Not sure what game you saw. Anyways, Boyd tried, but couldnt get anything going. SP is not that great as well from the past few years, but that just shows how much work we have to do. Good luck the rest of the year.

Congratulations to the Pirates redthumb.gif

And I still hate the privates.thfishbashsmile-1.gif

Gittin' ready to watch the recording of the Pirates whuppin' up on Boyd.

Went and watched Signal South git thumped by Oakland.

Tough night for the North and South Cat Licks against Anderson and Polk. 

It's been a good bye week. 1714359wqf9qg3yu9.gif

Anybody see Butchie at the game.  I hear'd he wuz goin' PINK.

0b536568-bef3-4985-bbb6-cd8ed47aee6a.jpg

I just got home from that Reynolds man field. Let me ask you a question. Why was that Stone man not throwing passes and hail marrys when we only had about 2 minutes before the half and we had to go 99 yards? What kind of mess was that? He made that Lankford boy run the ball and he fumbled and then Boyd scored. That mess could have got us beat. Let me ask you another question. Is that Grider boy going to be ok? That Stone man had no business leaving him in. He should have pulled him out of the game when we had the game won and let our second team passer in. Grider has trained him wrong on that mess. That Reynolds man needs to retrain him. Let me warn you Boyd people. If that Childress man finds out that Reynolds man is putting snakes on the field to try and distract the opponent, he will penalize and give that Reynolds man a fine. You think im joking but im not.

Not sure what game you saw. Anyways, Boyd tried, but couldnt get anything going. SP is not that great as well from the past few years, but that just shows how much work we have to do. Good luck the rest of the year.

SP may not be as good as some of the past teams but it's the first time they have ran the ball straight down Boyd's throat like that since 2007. If you guys actually gave the ball to 3 more instead of trying to throw so much u guys may have more than two wins. 3&5 are impressive young men. After watching Notre Dame only score 26 against the Bucs I was more than pleased with the Pirates tonight. If they keep taking care of their self there is no reason they won't be back in Cookeville. Btw If SP had 10 more possessions they score every time. Sounds like have a case of sour grapes to me.

Edited by TonyHorton91281