"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the WC team that I seen Friday night shows up, then we'll win. Defense looked good, swarming to the ball and bringing the runner down. I didn't see many arm tacklers. The run game was great, lots of big wholes and the runners making one cut and gettin up field. They backs have gotten better about hittin the whole and not dancing around...one cut and go!

GO CATS!!!

If the WC team that I seen Friday night shows up, then we'll win. Defense looked good, swarming to the ball and bringing the runner down. I didn't see many arm tacklers. The run game was great, lots of big wholes and the runners making one cut and gettin up field. They backs have gotten better about hittin the whole and not dancing around...one cut and go!

GO CATS!!!

I think WC is trying to prove that their better than that 0-3 start

The game will come down to turnovers. Wayne County is very well coached. Coach Rice is the best coach in our District. He has the Gold Ball to prove it. Loretto can seal the district with this win . We must do a better job of pass defense . I see Loretto getting the win.

Honestly, it's not just the one coach. Rice, Crews, Pierce, and Dixon all work hard. When Rice left WC had lots of success with the other three. I believe in good coaching but its always been the players...coaching can only get you so far. WC has had lots of good teams, but yes we have very good coaches.

Wayne Co. Gets the win......

Stop the half back dive that mTp couldn't and keep someone on #30 coming out off the tightend posistion. He got behind mTp's defense a lot/wide open, thanks mainly in part to mTp dropped coverage responsibilities. Wayne Co. Defense should handle the rest.

Edited by Big Bigby

The game will come down to turnovers. Wayne County is very well coached. Coach Rice is the best coach in our District. He has the Gold Ball to prove it. Loretto can seal the district with this win . We must do a better job of pass defense . I see Loretto getting the win.

Has Loretto turned the ball over many time this year?

Sorry Bigby . You also Picked mTp to beat the Stangs. Loretto will get the win due to being more physical and a better passing game if the coach will ever use it. We had a real good balance against Collinwood of run and pass . Not sure who called the plays that night. I was out of town. Wayne County will be traditional and Loretto has already beat better teams than WC. Score Loretto 20 WC 13.

That's a very good question? I was wondering the same?

they lost to lewis county and Lawrence county two decent teams.  they beat Collinwood, perry county who are both awful this year (no disrespect intended to either program) and should have gotten beat by MTP.  So I do not see the cause for the comment towards wayne county.  I think looking at schedules and competition of opponents I will go with the wildcats.  I just think they are gonna be the more physical and successful team.  I do think it will be low scoring though.