"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

Just can't let it go can you. Loretto caused and took advantage of mTp mistakes. Its part of the game. You had your shot and you lost. Your special teams sucked and that cost you 2 TDs. The 3rd TD came when your best player had a punt/pass option and chose wrong. Deal with it. By the way, you're only score in the 1st half came on a 61 yd run. You didn't control the ball or the clock. So try again. Better yet, my advice, if you'll take it, is to let it go. You've got another game coming up to talk about don't you?

Sometimes you just gotta realize that the mistakes your team makes are caused by the other team.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...How do you say we're cocky but then basically say we don't have a chance because we lost to C'wood. That sounds overconfident to me. At least we beaten teams that have more than one win.

NOWHERE in my post did I say ya'll don't have a chance to win. I expect it to be a really good game, and depending on turnovers, could go either way. You are saying we don't respect  the WC defense and I don't think there is a single post where a Loretto fan said that. So again, tell yourself whatever. Make things up. Who cares. The game will be played Friday and we'll root for our teams. Collinwood is a common opponent for us so its natural to compare scores. Same way with Perry Co. For all WC fans coming to the game, have a safe trip and hope both teams come out of the game healthy.

Edited by 1MustangFan

Loretto has not been held to 7 points all season. Against Lewis County Loretto Scored 28 and they Scored 17 against 5 A Lawrenceburg. Loretto will win the game.

If you can stop our rushing game, and stop the passing game you might win but i doubt you can stop both! If WC takes care of the ball it will be a battle to the end! Good luck, you will need it!  "GO CATS"

If you can stop our rushing game, and stop the passing game you might win but i doubt you can stop both! If WC takes care of the ball it will be a battle to the end! Good luck, you will need it!  "GO CATS"

That's funny man. If we stop both your running and passing games we "might" win. If we stop both, there's no way we lose. And good luck to ya'll. "You'll need it." And you guys say we're cocky. Safe travels if you're coming to the game.

Ok, then tell me why we're cocky for saying our team will win. Unlike you, I know when some one is being contradictive. I guess your to ignorant to realize that. Also, I know you may have not said it, but that's why I said "basically"....meaning essentially the same. This is you.... "For a .500 team that lost to Collinwood with all their injuries, ya'll talk a lot of crap. And yeah, we'll score more than 7". " And good luck to ya'll. "You'll need it." 

Edited by wildcatalumni

Ok, then tell me why we're cocky for saying our team will win. Unlike you, I know when some one is being contradictive. I guess your to ignorant to realize that. Also, I know you may have not said it, but that's why I said "basically"....meaning essentially the same. This is you.... "For a .500 team that lost to Collinwood with all their injuries, ya'll talk a lot of crap. And yeah, we'll score more than 7". " And good luck to ya'll. "You'll need it."

We might as well just forfeit and stay home, we don't have a chance.

I don't think I would be talking much smack if I have only beat collinwood and perry county that's pretty dumb.. Loretto better be ready to play because I know rice has them boys pretty pumped crews is going to come into this game with a game plan to pick at loretto all night long wc has better coaching staff and is playing to win.. Wayne county wins by two touchdowns Loretto hasn't proven anything they beat two teams that absolutely suck and think they are the best team in the state... Get ready stangs the wildcats come to Loretto Friday night pumped and ready to play and bring plenty of fans to back them up!!!! Go cats!!!!

That's funny man. If we stop both your running and passing games we "might" win. If we stop both, there's no way we lose. And good luck to ya'll. "You'll need it." And you guys say we're cocky. Safe travels if you're coming to the game.

go to bed kid it's past your bed time you have school tomoro

Loretto lost the first half....That is something Loretto had to do with..... Absolutely only the second half matters... But from the first half mTp pretty much gave up the first Loretto TD by giving them the ball (fumble) on the Tigers 25 yard line.

2nd half mTp receives kick off makes a decent little return then gets 3 penalties back to back to back penning them back 30 yards or better to make a first down forcing an 18 yard punt which gave the Mustangs another short field from the Tigers 32......Another easy scoring posistion for Loretto thanks to Tiger mistakes.

3rd Loretto TD set up from a bad decision from mTp QB to throw instead of going on and running with it, but throwing to a receiver on the Tiger 43 yrd. line covered by 3 DB's.... Easy pickings... Got ran back 20 yds. to the Tiger 23 yrd. line..... Setting up yet again short field advantage for the Mustangs.... Thanks to a Tiger mistake.

mTp pretty much gave Loretto 3 TD oppurtunities. Period. Helping Loretto to beat themselves..... Loretto only had to score ONCE from their side of the field on their own drive from a kickoff. 4th TD for Loretto.

I have done said. Loretto played ball. Congrats to them on that.... But mTp yet again beat themselves along with some help from the Stangs.... and that's just the truth of it.

The only way that Loretto will beat Wayne Co. Is for WC to give the Mustangs the same opportunities and mistakes that mTp gave them..... WC holds onto the ball and limits penalties?.... No way Loretto wins. JMO.

a loss is a loss get over you big baby nobody wants to hear all of your excuses to how y'all lost nobody cares go cry to somebody else......... You big baby!!!!!!😭😭😭😭

Lol..... The boards are for talking about football which is exactly what I've been doing. Not for coming on here acting childish and calling names..... My post are relative to this game as describing Loretto's last game play. Which thanks to mTp turnovers which they themselves gave up (Loretto did not ever strip the ball, caught a pass any pee wee league could) and penalties that mTp caused themselves or did Loretto make them do that too..?..... lol.

I think by coach T's standards I am more than welcome to be on, comment on any thread I find some relativity with...... At least when I comment it's worth reading. They are talking about the games. Not crap one could find on any playground during elementary reccess time.