"WAYNE COUNTY @ LORETTO

IMAWCFAN

Sorry Bigby . You also Picked mTp to beat the Stangs. Loretto will get the win due to being more physical and a better passing game if the coach will ever use it. We had a real good balance against Collinwood of run and pass . Not sure who called the plays that night. I was out of town. Wayne County will be traditional and Loretto has already beat better teams than WC. Score Loretto 20 WC 13.

Of course I picked mTp over Loretto.... Duh?..... Picked Loretto over Collinwood.... And I am picking Wayne Co. Over Loretto.... Someone said on the Loretto/mTp thread Loretto had speed, and would be bigger and more physical than mTp...... I saw it pretty even both ways except speed going to mTp, with mTp beating themselves; yet again giving Loretto short feild to work with all night just as mTp has done with most all their competetion this year that beat them.

Wayne Co. Will be more physical.... WC just has to hang on to the ball to win Big. Loretto will have trouble scoring on the WC defense. Sorry. Just not diverse enough. And even you are admitting that with your complaints on play calling.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Co. Gets the win......

Stop the half back dive that mTp couldn't and keep someone on #30 coming out off the tightend posistion. He got behind mTp's defense a lot/wide open, thanks mainly in part to mTp dropped coverage responsibilities. Wayne Co. Defense should handle the rest.

Wc run defense has been as close to perfect as you could ask for. Bratcher, Hatchett, Wallace, Pierce and Prince have stopped anything close to the middle while Ray, Cole and Woodside have kept the corners contained. This WC defense has had me excited all year.

Cwood scored 7 and Pc scored 6 and held Mc to 0. Fayetteville only scored 10 on us so Wc will win

Collinwood scored 3 on Loretto and lost by 17. Wayne Co only managed 6 on Collinwood. Perry Co got 6 on Loretto's b-team by playing their starters. Loretto scored 41 in 3 quarters. So Loretto will win if we're comparing scores of common opponents.

Of course I picked mTp over Loretto.... Duh?..... Picked Loretto over Collinwood.... And I am picking Wayne Co. Over Loretto.... Someone said on the Loretto/mTp thread Loretto had speed, and would be bigger and more physical than mTp...... I saw it pretty even both ways except speed going to mTp, with mTp beating themselves; yet again giving Loretto short feild to work with all night just as mTp has done with most all their competetion this year that beat them.

Wayne Co. Will be more physical.... WC just has to hang on to the ball to win Big. Loretto will have trouble scoring on the WC defense. Sorry. Just not diverse enough. And even you are admitting that with your complaints on play calling.

Doesn't sound like he was complaining. Just that he wants to see us pass more. Passing game seemed to work against mTp pretty well. Only threw 8 passes and completed 4 for 87 yards. If we average 20+ yards a completion, we're doing smething right.

they lost to lewis county and Lawrence county two decent teams.  they beat Collinwood, perry county who are both awful this year (no disrespect intended to either program) and should have gotten beat by MTP.  So I do not see the cause for the comment towards wayne county.  I think looking at schedules and competition of opponents I will go with the wildcats.  I just think they are gonna be the more physical and successful team.  I do think it will be low scoring though.

Should've gotten beat by MTP?? Missed that game did you??? Loretto was up 29-8, so how do you figure they should've gotten beat by MTP?

Edited by 1MustangFan

Wayne County got beat by Collinwood and only scored 20 points on Perry County. Loretto beat CW by 17 and put 42 points on Perry County. Loretto was one Drive away from beating Lewis County. Loretto will get the win.

Lol.... I guess that's good reasoning....I mean makes since right.

WC is 3-3 Loretto is 3-2

Combined records of opponents

WC 14-18 Loretto 12-16

WC has played 4 teams with winning records and 2-2 in those games.

Loretto has played 2 teams with winning records and have lost both games. The teams that Loretto has beaten only have one win each.

I think it's pretty evenly matched all the way across, gonna be a good game

Edited by wildcatalumni

Sorry Bigby . You also Picked mTp to beat the Stangs. Loretto will get the win due to being more physical and a better passing game if the coach will ever use it. We had a real good balance against Collinwood of run and pass . Not sure who called the plays that night. I was out of town. Wayne County will be traditional and Loretto has already beat better teams than WC. Score Loretto 20 WC 13.

You may not know how good WC is!  Just a thought!