Lake County vs Humboldt

JungleJim125

Coach Reid better get the Vikings head out of their rear! Vikes have got by with playing poorly so far. It will come to a quick end next week if they are not ready to play!

Hopefully, coach Reid will get them ready which I think he will & next week will be a good game! People don't know how good of a coach Reid & has been winning with the middle school for years in football & basketball!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, coach Reid will get them ready which I think he will & next week will be a good game! People don't know how good of a coach Reid & has been winning with the middle school for years in football & basketball!!

Oh yes my friend Mr 87 i know been knowing Coach Reid many years and he is a winner. He knows what he has to do to for the Vikings to reach their goals. He luvs to win and the Vikings will be ready to put in all on the line the rest of the season!

Lake co did look better on offense against Halls.Flowers and Wilkes both had strong games.Defense is just terrible.Number 21 for Halls is gonna be a good one.Not gonna predict a score but just hole LC comes to play hard

Mr Bigster what has happen to the Falcons this year? Is it coaching? Because i seen LC many times over the years and know the Falcons have athletes every year.

Mr Bigster what has happen to the Falcons this year? Is it coaching? Because i seen LC many times over the years and know the Falcons have athletes every year.

Truth is we had a ton of administrative and coaching changes! And we have a new system to learn and injury after injury??? And your "TRUE 1A" schools just have years when you are down, and a couple of injuries makes for a long year! LC will lose Friday but barring any injury they will win the last 3 and make the playoffs...Just write it down ole yates said it

I hope not but anything can happen on a Friday night with young high school football players! Humboldt needs to continue to improve on offense & defensive in order to make a run in the playoffs!!! Verified that McLilly will be back for the UC game which will only make the team better, planning on making that game!!

Everyone has next Friday circled on the calendar! Wish it were tomorrow

I am going to catch heat when I say this. Please don't get me wrong when I say this because I like most poster from LC on here. Yes, this has been a transition year for the falcons. They are improving even defensively. LC has a young team and will get better. Now, in saying that LC fans should be at the games supporting this team regardless. If they were 7-0 right now you would all be there. Remember none of the kids or coaches go out each and every Friday to lose. It hurts them alot worse than it does any of us. Believe me I know by experience.

Edited by lakecountyfalconfan

I am going to catch heat when I say this. Please don't get me wrong when I say this because I like most poster from LC on here. Yes, this has been a transition year for the falcons. They are improving even defensively. LC has a young team and will get better. Now, in saying that LC fans should be at the games supporting this team regardless. If they were 7-0 right now you would all be there. Remember none of the kids or coaches go out each and every Friday to lose. It hurts them alot worse than it does any of us. Believe me I know by experience.

Excellent post!!!! Need more support during the hard times than you do the good years.

No I was at Halls..Next week..Lake co plays Greenfield and no knock on Greenfield because it doesnt matter who we play,will be in memphis for Midnite Madness..Suppose to have a buddy going to Memphis tomorrow night for the America's got Talent tour ,is going to stop by asley's furniture and get me 6 tickets..I was going to go with my nephew to get them but my buddy told me today he was going to Memphis anyway.If he doesnt get them,I'll be on my way.You probably have read ,in years past was free and everybody rushed it all at once like a stampede.This year,they are still free,but people wont be able to rush in

Who wasnt there/I was there talking to Scott Price...Will be at Humboldt tomorrow night,win or lose..But next week is just the week that Midnite Madness falls on.In years past it was the night of playing Trenton.This year it's greenfield..But I will miss talking to my Greenfield buddies

Edited by mrbigster

Had An Oppourtunity To Discuss A Lil Football With The Defensive Coordinator Of The Vikings, Sunday. Enjoyed The Afternoon Jawing About Humboldt And Their Prospects On The Season...And Then He Ruined It...He Said He Was A Mustang Alumni...Lil Sawed Off Son Of A Gun..Ruined The Whole Dang Afternoon...Good Luck Humboldt..But Misery And Losses For Huntingdon...Ya Hosers!

Maybe you guys can give them one this Friday.  But if not.... we gonna spank that tail in two weeks!!!!