Undeefeeted Laincastur vizits Alcouh

STARSNBARS

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35-14 Alcoa

That would probably be if Rankin played his 2nd and 3rd team the entire game.  Let's be honest, Lancaster won't put up any kind of fight against Alcoa.  I wonder how many Lancaster fans will come all the way from Smyrna when they know Alcoa will roll in this one.  This was actually supposed to be the week they hosted Fulton, a game that would have sold out.  I wonder how much less revenue this game will bring since everyone knows Alcoa will blow them off Goddard Field.

That would probably be if Rankin played his 2nd and 3rd team the entire game. Let's be honest, Lancaster won't put up any kind of fight against Alcoa. I wonder how many Lancaster fans will come all the way from Smyrna when they know Alcoa will roll in this one. This was actually supposed to be the week they hosted Fulton, a game that would have sold out. I wonder how much less revenue this game will bring since everyone knows Alcoa will blow them off Goddard Field.

the reason I put 35-14 is.....SC lost to Alcoa 38-0.....then SC loses to Gordondsville. I thought Gordonsville would roll threw LCS, but they got beat. Hince, little better than I expexted. But hould be 35-7 before LCS scores one late garbage td.

the reason I put 35-14 is.....SC lost to Alcoa 38-0.....then SC loses to Gordondsville. I thought Gordonsville would roll threw LCS, but they got beat. Hince, little better than I expexted. But hould be 35-7 before LCS scores one late garbage td.

Well I guess I should have researched that first, my bad.  But Alcoa has gotten better since the Smith Co. game too, which was 38-0 at halftime.  Hmmm, Lancaster might hang around longer than expected, but in the end Alcoa still wins big. 

Lancaster is a pretty good team.Too bad they can't make the TSSAA State Playoffs.They have come a long way.Alcoa better not be looking ahead to CAK.The Knights Defense may hurt them as well as numbers.Matthew Williams is their QB.Their schedule is not as weak as people think.Matt after 5 games has completed 103 passes in 141 attempts for 2,027 yards already!!! His #1 target is Jared Beard.Jared has 48 Receptions for 1,295 yards already!! One of his other weapons is Hayden Mckee.He has 27 receptions for 425 yards.Not too bad.They are averaging 52(51.6) points per game!!!  Their Defense is giving up 31 points per game(31.4).They haven't seen a team like Alcoa but anything can happen.