Possible Oakland vs Maryville in semi-finals

cavman931

I was only making the point that Maryville gets almost all of the county talent. It doesn't get diluted anything like Rutherford/Sumner/Wilson county

Actually, that is stupid statement. Get some facts before you come on a public forum and make ignorant statements with ZERO facts.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine if they was correct , and the Ensworth kids went to the schools they were

Supposed to go to

Just imagine as in Imaginary Football League ... Maryville barely has enough students to be 6A , we had no D1 players last year , and we won't have a D1 player this graduating class either ... Geez maybe we should "just imagine " , ya Maryville is kicking all of your butts when you have a lot more talent than us ... Just imagine if we could switch locations and talent .... Wow if George actually had D1 talent and your team had none .... Lol running clock can't start till 2nd half right ?? We would have to change that rule !! Lol , hey I like this imaginary stuff where we get to have D1talent like all of you guys do !!!

I was only making the point that Maryville gets almost all of the county talent. It doesn't get diluted anything like Rutherford/Sumner/Wilson county

I wish Maryville did get all the Blount County talent. Could you imagine a Maryville team with  Aaron Douglas,Brent Burnett,Tyler Maples,Ryan Tallent,Brandon Warren,Dustin Lindsey,Rae Sykes,Randall Cobb,Kyrus Lankster,Darren Walker,TJ Walker,Brad Walker and Ronald Osbourne?

Are you serious right now, yes the coach at Maryville is doing a great job but lets not get carried away here, I look forward to this years Championship game and I hope that Maryville is there and you will see a well coached team with talent face them.

Gee thanks I guess ... what are you trying to say there captain Innuendo ?