Humboldt @ Union City

MisterObjective

I'll give props to Dresden. They are the scariest team we have played so far in my opinion.

Thanks.

And Union City reminds me of Huntingdon the last two years. Line up and run down hill!! Other teams know what you are going to do but it doesn't matter. If Humboldt beats UC this weekend they are more than deserving of the #1 rank. these two teams are for real.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emotions will come into play but the scoreboard will reflect how bad which team wants the win. Humboldt has played up to the level of competition to date and I am sure they will Friday. Humboldt wants this win bad and we have the tools to do the job. The athletes are ready and will show what makes them #1

I hope the players show up to play because we can't just play two (2) quarters need to stay focus & play four (4)!! Hopefully, they will have a good week of practice because the defense is going to have to play discpline & read their keys. Also,I 'm hoping for Montangue to have a good game because the offense revolves around him & if he's on with his reads, passing & turnovers this is going to be a good game!!!

I did not say Humboldt was not good. I said they were not as good as people say they are. Don't you understand English ?

Yep! I understand English perfectly fine! Do you understand the dynamics of sports? So a loss makes you not as good? UC loss to McKenzie and Humboldt beat McKenzie! Per people on the board UC is still the favorite! So UC didn't lose credibility when they loss, why does Humboldt lose credibility if they were to lose? Makes no sense!

I don't think Humboldt will lose any credibility if they lose to UC.  UC is a really good football team and probably the best team Humboldt has faced this year.  There is no doubt Humboldt is good but just some people are wondering if they are the #1 team in the state.  Humboldt's final scores in some games against some weak teams have people questioning how good they really are.

I don't think Humboldt will lose any credibility if they lose to UC. UC is a really good football team and probably the best team Humboldt has faced this year. There is no doubt Humboldt is good but just some people are wondering if they are the #1 team in the state. Humboldt's final scores in some games against some weak teams have people questioning how good they really are.

Understandable!!!

To the Vikings fans.......I will say this again. ......the posters who are questioning you guys are not UC posters. They are simply other team's supporters who can afford to give opions like they have been giving. Why? Because they are not playing Humboldt this week. Here it from the number one UC poster.......we are taking you guys for what you are. The number one team in the state. We believe we are the underdogs in this game and will have to play like it. Don't get upset with guys who don't have a dog in this fight. Let them say what they want. It makes no difference what anyone says anyway. The kids on the field will decide the outcome. The players and the players alone. No one in Tornado country believes that we will win by two or three scores. We simply want to compete and play physical with no fumbles. With that being said. ...GO TORNADOES.

To the Vikings fans.......I will say this again. ......the posters who are questioning you guys are not UC posters. They are simply other team's supporters who can afford to give opions like they have been giving. Why? Because they are not playing Humboldt this week. Here it from the number one UC poster.......we are taking you guys for what you are. The number one team in the state. We believe we are the underdogs in this game and will have to play like it. Don't get upset with guys who don't have a dog in this fight. Let them say what they want. It makes no difference what anyone says anyway. The kids on the field will decide the outcome. The players and the players alone. No one in Tornado country believes that we will win by two or three scores. We simply want to compete and play physical with no fumbles. With that being said. ...GO TORNADOES.

Yes, I know & I'm not worrying about what other people are saying because that's why you play the game! If, Humboldt loses, I will be the first to congratulate UC because they were the better team that night!!! It should be a packed house at UC & I plan on getting there early, I think the last time I was at a football game in UC was in 1985 or 1986!!!

Quit sucking up Swo..... one fan of another team hasn't made a prediction on this game. I can say that Humboldt will be playing the best team they've faced this year. This game is between two of the best teams in the state.

One mistake here or there can make a huge difference in this game. If both teams play like they are capable of it will be a awesome game. I'm leaning toward UC just because I've seen them play, but Humboldt probably has the players to stop their run game.

Good luck both teams.

Quit sucking up Swo..... one fan of another team hasn't made a prediction on this game. I can say that Humboldt will be playing the best team they've faced this year. This game is between two of the best teams in the state.

One mistake here or there can make a huge difference in this game. If both teams play like they are capable of it will be a awesome game. I'm leaning toward UC just because I've seen them play, but Humboldt probably has the players to stop their run game.

Good luck both teams.

Yso.... go back and read the first page of this thread and you will see what I'm referring to.