Humboldt @ Union City

MisterObjective

Hey guys,

Any chance this one will be available on iHigh (or something like that) to watch after the fact? I know I'll be able to see some tape later if we get far enough to meet one of these 2 teams. But the way you are talking this one up, I would love to watch it.

Thanks.

NCdad although I have my wishes as to which team I'd like to see playing the winner of this one in the semis ( JB )my true sence of FB tells me that in all probability it's gunna be you guys vs UC for the opportunity to play for the gold

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better hold off on the predictions.  UC has traded in their purple and gold jerseys for pink ones.  Don't know yet if they've turned in their cleats for high heels.  Could be a game changer.

Come on Mr.O. I understand the whole thing about pink being a girls color and this pink jersey thing is kind of makjng me queasy but....... its for a great cause. It will no doubt get plenty of attention andit might t light an angry fire under these boys butts because they have to wear pink jerseys. If these young men can play in a pink jersey I will wear a pink shirt to help support them. However I won't be enjoying it.

Come on Mr.O. I understand the whole thing about pink being a girls color and this pink jersey thing is kind of makjng me queasy but....... its for a great cause. It will no doubt get plenty of attention andit might t light an angry fire under these boys butts because they have to wear pink jerseys. If these young men can play in a pink jersey I will wear a pink shirt to help support them. However I won't be enjoying it.

Hats off to the UC staff and the players. A great thing the kids are doing and we best always remember were would we be without Mom! Us poor men would be lost without the ladies in our lifes i would lol!

NCdad although I have my wishes as to which team I'd like to see playing the winner of this one in the semis ( JB )my true sence of FB tells me that in all probability it's gunna be you guys vs UC for the opportunity to play for the gold

I'm pretty sure it will be either us or you guys.  I don't think the game we played in the rain really told us a whole lot about who's the better team.  I'm thinking if both teams are healthy we will see a heck of a second game between NCS and JB.  We still have a little business to take care of in Clarksville on Nov. 1 - their offense concerns me a little.  And our East Nashville game will give us a look at a good 3A program.

As a former coach with the Humboldt basketball program ...Coach Reid is doing an awesome job ...in his first year he has to change the mental attitude plus erase old habits ...put in his system... and that takes time...it took us last year in basketball over half the season to START to buy into DISCIPLINE...and look what happened...Humboldt is on the right track ...last year they most likely would have lost a couple of these close games...as a coach sometimes it is OK to lose if you can learn and teach from it....

As a former coach with the Humboldt basketball program ...Coach Reid is doing an awesome job ...in his first year he has to change the mental attitude plus erase old habits ...put in his system... and that takes time...it took us last year in basketball over half the season to START to buy into DISCIPLINE...and look what happened...Humboldt is on the right track ...last year they most likely would have lost a couple of these close games...as a coach sometimes it is OK to lose if you can learn and teach from it....

Welcome to CoachT KH!! Hopefully, the Vikings will play a complete game tomorrow against UC!!

As a former coach with the Humboldt basketball program ...Coach Reid is doing an awesome job ...in his first year he has to change the mental attitude plus erase old habits ...put in his system... and that takes time...it took us last year in basketball over half the season to START to buy into DISCIPLINE...and look what happened...Humboldt is on the right track ...last year they most likely would have lost a couple of these close games...as a coach sometimes it is OK to lose if you can learn and teach from it....

I agree last season the close games they would have lost. Look for a great game tomorrow nite! Coach Reid is a class act as well as coach!

Edited by zebra99

Cant wait for this one if the Vikings play 4 quarters they will be fine. The Vikes had a good week of practice and ready to play! Go luck

Vikings! This will be a head knocker!

I hope the Practice pays off because this is a big game for possible chance for district title & seeding in playoffs!! Since, Trenton plays in 2a this game probably decides who gets a bye!!!