Milan Bulldawgs @Dyersburg

mg

Big game for both schools, look for a slobber knocker.

Milan is better than their record. A team that saw multiple injuries and player suspensions at the beginning of the season, nowhere the same team three weeks ago.

Milan will be coming into JC Sawyers Stadium to make a statement........knock off a ranked team and let West Tennessee know football is alive and well in Milan.

Dyersburg started the season with high expectations only to see injuries make Dyersburg look very suspicious as a PRETENDER as a serious CONTENDER. Many still suspect that at this point in the season.

Dyersburg has gotten better every game............It was not until last Friday night at the Bartlett game, when fans got a peak at what Dyersburg could be capable of when they took 6a Barlett to the woodshed, a running clock in the second half. A feat that Arlington did not do to Bartlett this season.

Either way, I look for one heck of a game........The best game to watch IMO in West Tn this Friday night.

Is Dyersburg a serious CONTENDER? Regardless of Milan's record, the Bull Dawgs will answer that question for West Tennessee football fans.

i just wana throw the NS/lib game in that lil convo there...but i would love to see this particular game as well

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Milan's chances against D'burg... .. ...the Dawgs are at full strength finally....the loss of Belew hurt some but Milan has a stable of young running backs....interesting game...and big baby (bigpurplemachine)....your little big baby is precious...and thank goodness he doesn't look like you....LOL  

Future all-state material!!! :mrgreen:

I watched Dyersburg last week against Bartlett and let me tell you, they are for real. The passing game looked great with two deep passing TD's in the first half. Idk what Stowe holds the qb back. Never the less I see running clock in the third quarter IMO.

IMO..... the clock runs in every game during the 3rd qtr.  That how you get to the 4th qtr!!!

REMINDER: Bartlett is 1-6. Also I'm fairly ceratin they are a 5a school and not 6a. Not that any win is not a nice win, but lets be honest about the quality of the opponent.

Bartlett is a 6A program, and their schedule is rated as #14 of AAA teams on CoachT. Neither Houston nor Arlington (both of which are good 6Ateams) had running clocks against the Panthers, according to some of the Bartlett fans I spoke with after the game.

The point that I was trying to make is that Dyersburg appears to be getting better with each game, and this past Friday night, they looked the best they have all season, ....that was the point.

It appears that the adversity the Trojans faced early on may be starting to pay off, and that the Trojans are just now starting to fire on all cylinders.....Bartlett did not look a 1-6 team to me....they were far better than 3 or 4 other teams we have played this year.

Maybe not, we will find out this Friday night......Jeff Morris is a great coach, and Milan is a different team.......the bulldaws just may bring a bull dozer and knock the Trojan train off the tracks......we will know more by 900PM Friday?????

Edited by mg

there is no way a 35 point gap happens in this game...cpa couldnt do it...dyersburg will not either...21-20...the question is...which team ends up with the 21

-------------------------------

I agree with you ..a running clock it isnt going to happen ..dont see a 1 point game either ..who knows ..anything can happen in slobber-knocker of a game with turnovers pentaties involved ..no doubt both teams will be fired up and a great atmosphere for football..