Milan Bulldawgs @Dyersburg

mg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Dyersburg last week against Bartlett and let me tell you, they are for real. The passing game looked great with two deep passing TD's in the first half. Idk what Stowe holds the qb back. Never the less I see running clock in the third quarter IMO.

I know this has been posted several times. Milan is much better than their record and i know Dyersburg has a good football team! The Trojans wiill not be playing Bartlett  and best not get caught napping. This is a big District game for both teams. Both teams will lay it all out Frriday night. Good luck to both teams!

I know this has been posted several times. Milan is much better than their record and i know Dyersburg has a good football team! The Trojans wiill not be playing Bartlett  and best not get caught napping. This is a big District game for both teams. Both teams will lay it all out Frriday night. Good luck to both teams!

Milan is desperate and Dyersburg is out to prove they are serious contenders in 4A out of the West.  Will make for a great game!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

yeah and its Senior Nite ..better odds to be caught napping !!  

Milan Fans, Several people are planning to tailgate at dyersburg. I've heard they will have a grill fired up if you wanna bring something by as well as the usual fun fellowship and trash talk. They are starting around 5:30. Dyersburg fans stop by as well. This will be a great game and a great atmosphere. Looking forward to it. see yall tomorrow.

Milan Fans, Several people are planning to tailgate at dyersburg. I've heard they will have a grill fired up if you wanna bring something by as well as the usual fun fellowship and trash talk. They are starting around 5:30. Dyersburg fans stop by as well. This will be a great game and a great atmosphere. Looking forward to it. see yall tomorrow.

Suggest you guys set up between the baseball field and football field, at the end zone, great view , best place for tail gating......

I think anyone in the area who doesn't plan on attending is foolish. Should be a fun game. Milan is hungry and had to win for a playoff birth. Dyersburg on the other hand is the highest ranked 4a in west tn. Plus senior night equals plenty of emotions.

Earlier in this thread you predicted a mercy rule game.  Know you are saying that it will be fun to watch and anyone who doesn't come is foolish.  I don't get you man.  What gives???

Earlier in this thread you predicted a mercy rule game. Know you are saying that it will be fun to watch and anyone who doesn't come is foolish. I don't get you man. What gives???

I admit I never took into consideration the amount Milan had riding on the game. My mistake. I still have dyersburg by 14 when it's said and done. Great 4th quarter team.