Milan Bulldawgs @Dyersburg

mg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of the great Chinese philosopher, Eddie Murphy, "That was a waste of some perfectly good white boys!!"

DHS64..... your boys beat us down like we stole something!!  I thought we were friends!!  LOL!!!

In all honesty.... congrats on the win.  Your team is great.  I have seen a lot of state championship games and several really good teams.  Been there to see Milan win a few.  Your boys have the potential to go to Cookeville.  Don't know if you will have much for Greenville or Fulton, but they are monsters.  You have a well-oiled football team that is fast, big, and very physical.  Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!!!

In the words of the great Chinese philosopher, Eddie Murphy, "That was a waste of some perfectly good white boys!!"

DHS64..... your boys beat us down like we stole something!!  I thought we were friends!!  LOL!!!

In all honesty.... congrats on the win.  Your team is great.  I have seen a lot of state championship games and several really good teams.  Been there to see Milan win a few.  Your boys have the potential to go to Cookeville.  Don't know if you will have much for Greenville or Fulton, but they are monsters.  You have a well-oiled football team that is fast, big, and very physical.  Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

BMP appericate the kind words ..congrats as well to your Bulldogs.who no doubt will return the favor very soon ..hate yall had all the problems this year and never got it turned around...hopefull we;ll go far in the playoffs , wouldnt mind a trip to Cookvegas but its still to be seen ..again thanks   

I watched Dyersburg last week against Bartlett and let me tell you, they are for real. The passing game looked great with two deep passing TD's in the first half. Idk what Stowe holds the qb back. Never the less I see running clock in the third quarter IMO.

pass the hot sauce please... :huh:

wow...just wow...well played expert...well played

congrats to dyersburg...did not see anything like that coming...well done...

on another note...sorry to hear about milans mlb not being able to make the game...i got the story from a close friend...its just very unfortunate...hopefully things turn up sunny very soon

everyone make it out healthy???