Henry County vs. Clarksville Northeast- Week 9

MSURacer

Well, we were tested tonight (by a very worthy one). And though I do have a ton of faith in this bunch, I'll go out on a limb and say we'll probably face at least a couple more before the 2013 season ends.

Northeast QB runs the "read option" well. sounds like a great game.  I KNOW the atmosphere was incredible.  Congrats to the Pats although it sounds like the Eagles can hold their heads high.  They took the top team in the state on a ride.

Northeast QB runs the "read option" well. sounds like a great game.  I KNOW the atmosphere was incredible.  Congrats to the Pats although it sounds like the Eagles can hold their heads high.  They took the top team in the state on a ride.

Thanks for the congrats. They made us earn it tonight.

A 5-4 record may not jump out at anybody, but Northeast is legit. Their speed is enough to make them good. And if they had a more consistent passing game, they would be scary good.

And yes, the atmosphere was outstanding. Patriot Stadium was absolutely rocking tonight. Like I said earlier, it felt like a playoff game.

Edited by MSURacer

LMAO, just like last year when they played, you knew nothing at all about NE and said it would be a blow-out, just making blind statements and hoping you were right.....lol

I will agree with you that Warrior's posts have gotten to be just flat out weird.

Only reason I say that is because I was a long time lurker on this site (back before I started posting), and the "Red Warrior" poster used to offer some really good and level-headed insight. Idk what happened between now and then, but it is definitely odd. 

Edited by MSURacer
  • Upvote 1

R. Warrior is just confident!  Being wrong twice in 3 years isn't all that bad a record.  Who knew that Northeast would have as good a defense, speed, and quarterback as we've faced all year?  They are are capable of breaking hearts in the playoffs.  They play Rossview at home next.

FactsOnly:

1   HC showed heart and poise last night that most fans can only dream about

2   Fourth quarter defense looked like 2011

3   Our QB is not getting the recognition he deserves, but he will

7   The Rossview-Northeast game will be more interesting than the HC-West Creek game

4   All the thermometers were wrong last night, it was actually -7 Fahrenheit

5   We have the coolest band in the State, even when the temperature is not -7 Fahrenheit

6   I formally request that Coach Counce start giving his halftime talk before the game

8   More Henry Countians will watch football in Clarksville this Friday than will Rossvillians or Northeasterians

R. Warrior is just confident!  Being wrong twice in 3 years isn't all that bad a record.  Who knew that Northeast would have as good a defense, speed, and quarterback as we've faced all year?  They are are capable of breaking hearts in the playoffs.  They play Rossview at home next.

FactsOnly:

1   HC showed heart and poise last night that most fans can only dream about

2   Fourth quarter defense looked like 2011

3   Our QB is not getting the recognition he deserves, but he will

7   The Rossview-Northeast game will be more interesting than the HC-West Creek game

4   All the thermometers were wrong last night, it was actually -7 Fahrenheit

5   We have the coolest band in the State, even when the temperature is not -7 Fahrenheit

6   I formally request that Coach Counce start giving his halftime talk before the game

8   More Henry Countians will watch football in Clarksville this Friday than will Rossvillians or Northeasterians

Dont be fooled, no one is questionining that HC is a good team, all RW basically does is, take a good team that doesnt play very good teams all year (Clarksville area schools + Springfiled & DC) on the majority of their schedule, and predicts a blow-out every single week. You do NOT have to know a lot about football to do that and be correct most of the time. Lets take this year, he is goig to be about 70% correct, assumming HC blows out WC next week (pulling a RW, but I actually know somehting about WC,lol) . Outside of Memphis RW, Rossview, and NE, as those are all games that were all less than 14 point wins (I think, I know how you guys are about deteails), that leaves 7 out of 10 (70%). Help me out here Factsonly, I am only stating the facts.....lol

Dont be fooled, no one is questionining that HC is a good team, all RW basically does is, take a good team that doesnt play very good teams all year (Clarksville area schools + Springfiled & DC) on the majority of their schedule, and predicts a blow-out every single week. You do NOT have to know a lot about football to do that and be correct most of the time. Lets take this year, he is goig to be about 70% correct, assumming HC blows out WC next week (pulling a RW, but I actually know somehting about WC,lol) . Outside of Memphis RW, Rossview, and NE, as those are all games that were all less than 14 point wins (I think, I know how you guys are about deteails), that leaves 7 out of 10 (70%). Help me out here Factsonly, I am only stating the facts.....lol

You do realize he is an ex-coach?

I think our schedule is much better than years past.  In Fact, nearly half our opponents this year have winning records!

Seriously though, anyone who's watched has to admit the Clarksville teams are substantially better this year overall.  Kenwood, Clarksville High, Rossview, and Northeast gave us as much or more worry than did Beech.  I think they are all on the upswing.

I think our schedule is much better than years past.  In Fact, nearly half our opponents this year have winning records!

Seriously though, anyone who's watched has to admit the Clarksville teams are substantially better this year overall.  Kenwood, Clarksville High, Rossview, and Northeast gave us as much or more worry than did Beech.  I think they are all on the upswing.

I am not arguing they are better, b/c they are, but still not that great w/ the exception of Rossview and NE, and lord anyone who doesnt know he is an ex-coach is just not paying attention. Some of the things he says does make you wonder though, he obviously didnt pay attention to the fact NE lost to Smyrna, Franklin, and barely to Rossview (which HC beat by a few); taking that info alone you should be able to know NE would be a decent game, HC was fortuante to come away w/ a win at all.....

Just saying, he is proving all by himself, he is NOT the all-knowing zen.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

I am not arguing they are better, b/c they are, but still not that great w/ the exception of Rossview and NE, and lord anyone who doesnt know he is an ex-coach is just not paying attention. Some of the things he says does make you wonder though, he obviously didnt pay attention to the fact NE lost to Smyrna, Franklin, and barely to Rossview (which HC beat by a few); taking that info alone you should be able to know NE would be a decent game, HC was fortuante to come away w/ a win at all.....

Just saying, he is proving all by himself, he is NOT the all-knowing zen.....lol

I wish Henry County could get Rossview in the playoffs.  I would love to see the Pats put a 100 on Rossview

Edited by TheCommissioner