Henry County vs. Clarksville Northeast- Week 9

MSURacer

Northeast has proven more than once that they are plenty capable of beating Henry Co. At the same time though their road through Quad 3 would be much easier and they'd be a "low seed" that a team like Shelbyville would not match up well against.

It depends on how they approach it I guess...

More than once? The 2013 versions of these teams have only played once. If you're talking about all time then NE has proven capable. They have beaten Henry Co. 4 times in over 20 matchups.

If Northeast beats Kenwood and Whitehaven takes care of business vs Memphis Overton then Northeast will be moved to Q4 at 6-4 and open as the 8 seed against Henry Co.

I don't think they could be an 8 seed behind Dyer County, NE ranks above them and will when it is all said and done. I personally think they will put NE in Quad 3 and move Lawrence County over. Nonetheless, I feel pretty strongly that we will see NE again in the playoffs no matter what quad they are in.

I don't think they could be an 8 seed behind Dyer County, NE ranks above them and will when it is all said and done. I personally think they will put NE in Quad 3 and move Lawrence County over. Nonetheless, I feel pretty strongly that we will see NE again in the playoffs no matter what quad they are in.

and I believe too that they will meet again and it will again be a barn burner

and I believe too that they will meet again and it will again be a barn burner

And I stated erroneously that I thought NE would not be an 8 seed, and in fact as it stands now, they would. I was thinking that the NE losses counted much more than the Dyer County losses. But apparently not. As I see it, the three best teams in the West side of the state are HC, Memphis East, and Northeast. NE is by FAR the best 6-4 team out there. Playoff seeding and bracketing is going to be very interesting!!!

This YANKER cannot find the HC-WC thread.......is there not one??????  I've heard of taking someone lightly but this is a first!!!! Either way the YANKER make sthe following prediction................JCM 21-Covington 20 (a stretch but anything can happen).....HC 44-WC 14.............I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!